13

( London )

Kodie pulled up and parked in the lot of 6 Flags. It was kind of crowded but not to much. Everybody got out and Niyah wrapped an arm around my shoulder while Zoe and Kodie intertwined fingers. We got our unlimited wrist bands and walked fully inside. Zoe sniffed the air.

Zoe: Their food smells delicious.

Me: I know right.

Niyah: So country girl , you ever been here?

Zoe: Sadly no. I've always wanted to go , but never really had the time or permission.

Kodie: Wow. Then we have a full day ahead of us.

Me: Is it bad if you've never been.

Niyah: No , but you haven't been here either , have you.

Me: No.

Kodie: Then the first ride for you guys , is gonna be fun as hell.

Me: So what ride are we going on first?

Kodie: Want to take them on The Batman?

Zoe: Is it high?

Kodie: The highest it goes is 100 feet and the speed is 50 mph.

Zoe: Ugh.

Kodie: You'll be fine.

Zoe: Let's just get this over with.

Niyah: You'd expect her to be used to it , cause she from the country.

Zoe: You sound stupid.

We laughed and walked to the line.

( Katrina )

We sat around in my living room. By we I meant me , Alayna , and the person to help with my plan.

Me: Okay. First we're gonna start with Kodie and Zoe. Their way to close together.

Alayna: What are we gonna do with Niyah and London?

Me: That'll be next. We need to get Kodie and Zoe away from each other. Okay?

Alayna: Okay.

Me: Okay so Dajah , you'll be a transfer student to Georgia High School and you know how they assign tour guides for new students?

They nodded their heads yes.

Me: I'll get Zoe to be your tour guide.

Alayna: How are you gonna do that. Don't they assign people?

Me: Yes they do but I'll pay some random nerd 600 dollars to hack into the system and change whoever it is to Zoe.

Dajah: And I'm in this plan for what?

Me: Cause. I want Kodie. So what you will do is flirt with Zoe's gullible ass and eventually she'll fall for you and when she does , Kodie will be feeling so sad and I'll be there to lift her back up onto her feet and then I'll get closer and closer to her and eventually she'll fall for me and forget all about that hag named Zoe and me and her can become a couple and live happily ever after.

Dajah: And what's in it for me?

Me: Well if this plan works -hopefully it does- a new girlfriend , if it doesn't , I'll give you a lil something something.

I trailed my finger on her thigh.

Dajah: And what happens if this plan fails.

Me: I don't know. Usually all my plans work.