20

( Kodie )

It was lunch time and I was sitting at the table with just Niyah seeing as the girls haven't came in yet.

Me: Yo Niayh.

Niyah: Whaddup K.

Me: Tell me the truth , you feeling London.

Niyah: Hell yeah , but she still just barely coming out of a relationship and-

Me: Don't give me that bullshit. Your just to scared to grab her and kiss her.

I saw Zoe come in the cafeteria with London , they were talking and laughing. They got in the line.

Niyah: Nigga , ion get scared.

Me: Then you should have no problem with grabbing her and kissing her.

Niyah: What if she hit my ass.

Me: I mean , unless your a chicken.

Niyah: Nigga , you know I ain-

I cut her off by making chicken noises.

Niyah: Fuck till she comes to the table. I'm doing this shit now.

She got up and I followed behind her still making the chicken noises. She grabbed London by her waist and kissed her. I laughed and clapped. I slung my arm around Zoe's shoulder.

Me: Aren't they cute.

Zoe: Extremely.

Katrina came in the cafeteria and pried my arm off of Zoe's shoulder.

Katrina: If your gonna be wrapping your-

She said no more as Alayna came and dragged her out the cafeteria by her hair. I re wrapped my arm around her.

Zoe: Why does she want you so bad?

Me: I mean who doesn't? I'm ItsTheDonBaby also known as Young Heart Throb.

Zoe unwrapped my arm.

Zoe: Don't be cocky. Just because your famous don't mean anything.

She looked me up and down.

Zoe: I don't date cocky and I don't like em either.

She ordered her food and I went back to the table. Niyah was sitting down and London was on her way to the table.

Me: Looks like somebody wants you.

London turned around.

London: Yeah it does.

Me: So do you like her?

London: Yeah. She's a great listener , she is so damn fine , she has a crazy personality and many more features that I love about her.

We got to the table.

Me: Yall need to cuff.

Zoe: Since when were you the match maker?

She sat down beside me and pulled her phone from her purse.

Me: Ever since I was born , duh.

She laughed and mushed my head.

Zoe: Shut up , ugly.

Me: So hurtful.

She laughed.

Me: Wait so what happened with the principal?

Zoe: That old hag gave me 10 minutes of after school detention after dance practice.