18

( Alayna )

I grabbed my bag and went back into the gym where my big brother Andrew was waiting with his friends Derek and Michael.

Me: Hey Andrew , Derek and Michael.

Andrew: Hey. Great job out there.

Derek: Yeah. You did good.

Michael: Yeah. It's a shame you ain't get captain and she did.

Me: It's okay. I'm happy for her. She's a great dancer.

Andrew: I thought you didn't like her.

Me: That was used to , but ever since I found out what Katrina wanted to do to her and Kodie's relationship. I feel sorry.

Andrew: What do they want to do?

We walked out the gym as Andrew slung his arm around my shoulder. We went to the parking lot as I saw Zoe and Kodie leaning against a Jeep Wrangler.

Me: Hey , I'll be back.

Drew: Okay.

I walked up to them and they turned to look at me.

Me: Hey um. I just wanted to say congrats on both. Your relationship and being captain. Oh and Kodie winning the game.

Them: Thanks.

Me: I'll be looking forward to dancing with you again.

Zoe: Thanks. Me too. I'm looking forward to dance with you too.

Me: So I'll see y'all around. Goodnight.

Them: Night.

I smiled and walked off with my hands in my pockets. I went up to Andrew's Black Tahoe. I got in the front with Andrew.

Andrew: I'm proud of you. Your really coming around.

Me: Yeah. Thanks.

I smiled and buckled up.

Andrew: No problem.

He started the engine and drove off. I put my ear phones in and leaned my head back slowly falling aleep.

( Katrina )

Now I'm really out for revenge. That bitch stole my best friend's spot and my girlfriend!

I was at my house with Dajah.

Me: Dajah.

Dajah: What.

Me: Why did she kick your ass!? You were supposed to get close to her! Not get your ass kicked by her!

Dajah: First of all , don't be fucking yelling at me. Second of all she said she wasn't gonna walk me inside the class and I wanted her to , so I pulled her in.

Me: You fucking doof!

Dajah: You know what!? I'm fucking done with your plan! I'm not finna ruin somebody relationship , where their clearly happy. Sorry , your on your own.

She stood up and attempted to walk out  but I grabbed my wrist , digging my stiletto nails into her flesh.

Me: Dajah , wait I'm sorry.

Dajah: Ow bitch!

She yanked away and hit me in the face. I held my face and looked at her.

Dajah: Damn your crazy as fuck.

She walked out and I ran out behind her.

Me: This won't be the last time you see me!

Dajah: Damn. I wish it was.