1

( Zoe in media )

- - - -
I woke up to someone banging on the wall in my room. I groaned and opened one eye. It was Cloe.

Cloe: Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

Me: I'm up. I'm up. I'm up.

She walked back out closing the door behind her. I grabbed my Limited Edition iPhone 6 plus that was Red and saw a text from London.

London🇬🇧: Morning . Can you grab me something from Starbucks?

Hey.Zoe💎: Yea. I gotchu.

I placed my phone down and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and did my business and washed my hands. I walked out and went to my closet. I pulled out a Purple Tank Top , Black Skinny Jeans and Purple Air Force 1's Mid. I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower.

I pulled on my clothes after putting on lotion , deodorant and my bra and boy shorts. I put on my carmex and black lipstick. I put everything away and grabbed a Black and Purple jacket , my galaxy book bag and my phone and walked in my mom's room. I grabbed the keys to the Red 2015 Nissan Maxima. I decided to give the racing type cars a break for today haha. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Cloe looking in the fridge for food.

Me: Morning.

Cloe: Ugh. Morning. What's for breakfast?

Me: We're gonna stop and get something from Starbucks.

Cloe: Okay.

We grabbed our bags and walked in the garage. I set the alarm and we walked to the very end of the 3 garage doors and for in. I hooped my phone up to the AUX as Cloe hooked her Limited Edition Black iPhone 6 Plus to the charger and I hooked mine up to the other charger. I started the engine and hit shuffle. Chris Brown - Loyal started to play. I backed out and drove off closing the door behind us with the remote thing.

Cloe: Uh you won't have to pick me up from school.

Me: Who else is gonna do it?

Cloe: My friend Jamie is having a sleep over , so I'm going.

Me: Uh no your not.

Cloe: Uh yes I am.

Me: What I say?

Cloe: Your say doesn't count.

Me: Yes the hell it does. For one , it's Tuesday aka a school night. Therefore no , you cannot go and get smart with me one more time. Watch what happens.

Cloe: But Zoe , please.

Me: Sorry Cloe , but no. If it was on a Friday then sure.

She groaned and put her ear buds in. I pulled through the drive through and got me a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and a Grilled Cheese. I got London a Iced Coffee and a Grilled Cheese.

Cloe: I don't want anything.

I ignored her and ordered her the same as me. I handed her the food and put the drinks in the holder. I drove to her school and let her out.