16

Above is the first dance they'll be performing . It's called Rotten To The Core from the movie Descendants.

( Zoe )

I got out the shower as Sabrina Carpenter - Eyes Wide Open played. I dried off and pulled on Black Boyshorts and Black Bra. I slipped on my black Sports bra too. I went to my closet and pulled out the Black Sweat Pants and Blue Crop Top. I pulled on my clothes and pulled out the Black and Blue KD 7's. I went into the bathroom and put on my Black Mascara and Eyelimer and Blue Lipstick. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw my mom , sister and Reginald on the couch.

Mom: You ready?

Me: Um yeah.

I looked at Reginald and saw a lipstick stain on his white jacket. Suddenly everything came to me.

Me: I know who you are now!

He jumped.

Mom: What?

Me: I know who he is! That's Kodie's moms boyfriend!

Mom: Sweetie , Reggie isn't cheating on me. Right?

Reginald: Yeah. I'd never.

Me: Mom you gotta believe me!

Cloe: I believe her.

Reginald: London , are you sick?

He tried to put his hand on my forehead.

Me: No and don't you dare try to touch me.

I slapped his hand away.

Mom: Sweetie , we'll talk about this later. Right now we have to go.

Me: Yeah.

We got inside the 2016 Black Jeep Wrangler and I sat in the back with Cloe. Mom backed out and sped off. My phone vibrated and it was a kik from Cloe.

Cloe💎: I gotta plan

Set It Off🔥: Fa whaa ?

Cloe💎: Yhu want ma to know she's dating somebody else's man , rite ?

Set It Off🔥: Yea .

Cloe💎: I gotta plan fa that , duh

Set It Off🔥: 😂😂 shut yo slow ass up , but tell me thaa plan first .

Cloe💎: Is Kodie gonna be dere tonight ?

Set It Off🔥: I would hope so , considering it's ha game .

Cloe💎: Den we try to get Kodie's fam to be near ours .

Set It Off🔥: How we gone do dat ? I don't even talk to Kodie no more .

Cloe💎: 😟 Y ?

Set It Off🔥: Her mom hates me , her step sister hates me too cause apparently Kodie had asked her to hang out then blew her off fa me .

Cloe💎: Damn. That sounds fucked up. But worry bout that later. Maybe when we get this plan done , she'll thank you for that .

Set It Off 🔥: Maybe. Let's hope she does lol . I kinda want Kodie back .

Cloe💎: Then go get her . If you want something , you have to reach for it cause it won't just fall in the palms of your hands . Member dat , K?

Set It Off🔥: I will . Thnx Clo .

Cloe💎: Np ugly .

Set It Off🔥: 😂😂 jealous now are we ?

Cloe💎: jealous of whaa ?