30

( Niyah )

We had switched through out the night. Zoe had actually drove two hours before she almost slumped. As soon as she was starting to slump , I was starting to wake up so I told her to go to sleep and I'll take the wheel. So she's slumped in the passenger seat and I was driving the sun rise. It was 8:23 am and it looks like I'll be driving until we get there. Thank god Siri knew where to go or we woulda been so lost.

??: Mmm.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw London moving around. I looked back at the road.

London: Morning.

Me: Morning ugly.

She laughed. Her morning voice was sexy as shit.

London: About how far are we?

Me: Hm. Bout an hour.

London: Want me to drive the rest?

Me: Yeah. Imma pulled over.

I pulled over and we got out switching places. I was now in the back. I grabbed my phone and went down my Instagram. I leaned over the seat into the back and grabbed a Sprite. I opened it and took a swing from it.

I saw Zoe start to move.

Zoe: Pull over to the closet food center with a rest stop. I gotta pee badly.

London: Okay.

Me: Look at the sign. It says a McDonald's , Wendy's , Bojangles and Rest Stop is 2 miles.

London: Okay.

Zoe sat up in her seat and looked in the back seat.

Zoe: This fool ain't up yet.

Kodie: I just woke up.

Zoe: Good. Every bodies up.

( Zoe )

London pulled up to the rest stop and I got out and ran inside. I went into the girls section and ran into the big stall. I did my business and walked out. I washed my hands as London came in.

London: Niyah and Kodie are in the SUV.

Me: Okay.

She went into a stall and I waited. She came back out and washed her hands.

Me: Where are you gonna eat breakfast at?

London: Wendy's. What about you?

Me: I'm gonna eat at Bojangles.

London: Well maybe we'll just go through the drive through of the places well eat at.

Me: Yeah. That's sounds great.

We walked out and saw Niyah and Kodie leaning against the hood of the truck. I went into her chest and gave her a hug.

Kodie: Hey.

Me: Hey.

Niyah: Okay so me and Kodie are eating at McDonalds.

London: I'm eating and Wendy's.

Me: Of course , I'm gonna eat at Bojangles.

Niyah: Let's go.

London got in the drivers seat , Noyah was in the passenger seat and me and Kodie was in the back. I was checking my phone when I saw a message from Hazel.

Haze🈵: Heey , wryd ?

Kodiewashere😍: In the truck going back home to Tennessee. Wby ?