If He Could Say Goodbye

the feels ;-;
(this follows after his death, while he's still technically dead. so ghosty form)

Song: "Amnesia" by 5 Seconds of Summer

Altaïr: "Hey. It's me. Don't be afraid, I'm doing alright. I'm tough, you know that, haha. This was unexpected, I know, but I'm okay. I'm doing just fine. It didn't even hurt! It was so slow and soft and calm. It was easy. There was nothing you could do. I didn't expect you to try. Really; I'm okay. Don't worry about me. You should be worried about yourself. You need to stop thinking about me all the time. I know you're still devistated, but you need to start focusing on yourself. You're falling apart. I know you're still in mourning, but...it's not what I'd want. You should know that by now. (Y/n), I love you. So much, even when I don't act like it. I've never taken you for granted. I love you still. Please. Take care of yourself for me."

Ezio: "Mia amore, (Y/n)...before you say anything, you need to know it wasn't your fault. I don't want you taking the blame for it. I love you too much to see you grieve over me, still. This is fate. And fate has to be uno stronzo. I miss you, you know. So much. But it especially pains me to see you cry, over me. I love you too much to not intercede, to stop you from not hurting yourself anymore. I'm begging; live life happily. You won't get anywhere crying over me. It hurts me, as well. I'd do anything your see your dazzling smile, again. To hold you. To kiss you one final time...I know, it hurts, but you can get over the pain. Only if you try."

Connor: I never thought I'd see you again. I was afraid at first, because you would've been left alone without my care, but I knew how strong you are and I needn't worry about a thing until I saw your condition. (Y/n), you shouldn't be worried about me anymore. I have indulged in the afterlife with my mother. My mother! I've told you endless times of the tragedy I endured as I child, how it made me fearless. That helped me to the point of my death. I want you to be as strong and fearless as I was that day. I'll wall beside you through everything, even when you feel alone. I love you so much, and I don't want anything grave to happen to you. Be fearless, just as I was."

Edward: "Well, this is strange. One minute, I'm having a quiet night in; the next, I'm having a pint with me dad. I'm sorry, luv. It was my fault. I should've listen to you when you said I should've slowed it down a bit. You couldn't do anything, and...I'm alright. It was my fault, I failed myself. I drank when I was happy. I drank when I was sad, I drank every time I used to breathe. My only regret was to leave you alone. Don't make the same mistake I did. I fell in love with you at the start, for you it was a bit convincing. But I feel like you'll still be here for me, even though we aren't in the same world anymore. Darling (Y/n), if you want me to feel happy and content, change your life, stop crying over me, and get yourself together, like the strong lass you are. I love you...don't forget."

Haytham: "(Y/n), darling...yes, it's truly me. I've come back to tell you I'm doing quiet alright. First of all, the after life? Nothing like Supernatural at all. But that's beside the point. I wanted to tell you that I am well and that I miss you, of course. You're still the light in my...after...life. However, my heart is broken. You, (Y/n) must stop grieving for me. What's done is done. I hate to see you cry, to know that I am the one who inflicted your pain. We could've had a beautiful life together, despite the circumstances. But, in all honesty, I want you to go on. I want you to live happily ever after. I love you to much to see your young life go to waste. Travel, settle down, learn about the world, live! You'll hurt yourself, hurting over me. Please? For me?"

Desmond: Uh, hey. This is...weird. I mean, I'm dead. Anyway, I've noticed that you're putting yourself through hell, and you really need to stop. Burning yourself? Is that how you get over things? Self harm? (Y/n), you're so much better than that. What happened to the girl who (sometimes) kicked my ass at Call of Duty? What happened to the girl who laughed at my shitty jokes? She's gone, apparently. We both know this has to stop. I don't want this for you. I'm over the whole 'dying' thing. I love you, but I don't want you coming up here with me so soon. It doesn't work like that. I know I should've talked to you. What I did was an act of cowardice. I'm a pussy, okay? I miss you, and of course I'm miserable. But just promise me you'll live a happy life. With or without me."

sorry on late updates, (5SOS IS ACTUALLY COOL) this was also kind of rushed. school is taking up most of my time, along with other projects i've been planning. also, i'm doing a Q&A in the next chapter, so comment your questions or comments to me here in this chapter (since people were a lil confused)
but i hope to update more often
luv ya :*