He Calls to Apologize

Altaïr: "I just went for my morning run. First one I've gone on without you. God, it sucks not having you here. I'm just really sorry. Honestly, I am. I was wrong. It was all my fault. I should've never ended it."

Ezio: "I can't pass by a Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe without thinking how amazing you'd look in those outfits. You haven't left my mind since I last called you. Can you give me a second chance?"

Connor: "Pain is all I felt after putting down the phone. It hurts, and you didn't have to cause it. It was my mistake. It was selfish of me to only think of what I wanted. Forgive me?"

Edward: "There isn't any drink that can make me forget how much of an idiot I am. Jaysus, I was so stupid. I let the only thing that made me happy, go. Please, take me back. The alcohol isn't making it any better."

Haytham: "Words cannot describe my feelings anymore. I feel broken inside. You made everything in life, so much better. I can't dare flip a page to see your name written everywhere. I'm such a fool."

Desmond: "I can't take it anymore. My stomach aches, knowing that I was the one to hurt you. I know you'll call me an asshole, and I know you don't want to talk to me anymore, but - I miss those feelings I got when I saw you; the way you laughed, when you got angry, when you cried. I just miss you."