You Have A Dentist's Appointment

Altaïr: "Come on, it won't be as bad as you think," he chuckled, pulling you along to the office.

"No, please," you pleaded, afraid to confront your fears. "Can't we just get smoothies instead?"

He laughs to himself.

"Only if you get through this."

Ezio: "What's there to be afraid of?" he asked as you shakily approached the front door of the building.

"What is there not to be afraid of!" you gasped at his question.

He only smiles.

"Don't worry, I'll get through this with you."

Connor: "Why are you waiting at the door?" he questioned, head cocked to one side.

"I can't do this," you turned around to return to the sanctuary of your car.

"Wait," he pulled you back. "Of course you can. You're strong and brave, you can do anything."

Edward: "Why so nervous?" he turned to you, concerned.

"Nervous? I'm not nervous," you lied hands shaking. "Just terrified."

He threw his head back in laughter.

"If the doctor hurts you, I'll hurt him. Personally."

Haytham: "Darling? What's the matter?" he pouted when he saw you distressed.

"Do I really have to go?" you whined quietly, hiding your face in your shirt sleaves.

"I know you may seem frighetend, but-"

"Can we just leave?"

"Come on,  it could be an adventure. And I'll be right beside you, every step of the way."

Desmond: "You okay?" he asked when he saw you paler than a ghost.

"I don't want to go," you admitted, breathing unevenly.

"Nah, I bet it won't be so bad."

"Hold me," you clang onto his left side, burying your face into his shoulder.

"You're so weird," he sighed, pulling you in for a hug.