His Break-Up Voicemail

Altaïr: "As cliché as this sounds, it's not you - it's me. I just really felt like we lost something. This is on me, not you. You're an amazing person, don't get me wrong. But, I feel like we should take a break."

Ezio: "I know there were ups and downs, and it looked like it was going somewhere, but it really felt like it wasn't. I just need time for myself so I can reflect on what I want in life. I'm sorry it has to be this way."

Connor: "I don't want you to feel as if you're the blame, because you aren't. But, really, we were stuck in the same place for awhile. When would we move on? I'm tired of how distant we've become."

Edward: "Lass, you were the best thing that'd happend to me. But something went wrong. Maybe it was me. I just feel like you don't want to go on with the way I saw the relationship going. I'm sorry."

Haytham: "I thought I was finally happy, I mean, you seemed to be content. But after awhile, I saw us slipping. Maybe we have different thoughts or ideas of our relationship."

Desmond: "What the hell happened to us? It was like, one day, we'd be so excited to see each other. The next, it didn't really matter. I'm pretty sure you felt the same way. If you knew, why didn't you say anything? It would've saved me the trouble of the phone call."