He'll Comfort You After A Nightmare

Altaïr: He'll warm up some milk, give you some pain killers/sleeping pills and let you sleep with the light on. Then, he'll lightly massage your back as you take deep breaths to relax.
-
-
-
Ezio: He'll dab your face with a wet cloth and tell you that it's just a bad dream and it's not real. Once your anxiety calms down, he'll begin flirting and complimenting you.
-
-
-
Connor: He'll sing a song sweetly in your ear that his mother sang to him when he was little as you drift off to sleep peacefully. You feel at ease with him because he's like a great big bear to you, one who will always protect you no matter what.
-
-
-
Edward: He'll threaten you're nightmares by saying he'll "kick 'em in the bollocks," when you tell him some monster will attack you at any moment. You both hide under the sheets and talk quietly as you pretend that you're hiding from it.
-
-
-
Haytham: He'll want to talk about it and bring some clarity into the situation, but of course, you'll refuse. He'll make you some tea, anyway, and read you a classic bed time story.
-
-
-
Desmond: He'll tell you not to worry because he's there to take care of you. Then he'll power up his gaming console, put in a horror game and say, "so, who's the lucky son of bitch who dies tonight?"

it's 1:51 and i couldn't sleep so i did this.
i was over thinking things because i recently was talking about horror movies with my friend and it got really deep and i was thinking back about it and then i got shaken up by it so i snuck on my phone and did this because i love you guys and i'll be here for you i swear.

*gives you a great big hug*

i will love you forever and ever.

unless you get possessed and it'll turn into The Exorcist and i'd have to save your ass.

then i'm out.

i'll probably write more rn!
sorry if this sucked.

**disclaimer: never EVER search images of 'nightmares' online at 2 in the morning when you obviously were trying to get away from the nightmares for a reason**