Important Author's Note

hey guys, sorry this isn't an update but...I'm just really upset and need the comfort of my readers right now.

this afternoon on Twitter, Daniel Cerone tweeted out that NBC's "Constantine" has been cancelled and won't be renewing for a season 2. this honestly shattered my heart.

but you Assassin's Creed fans are probably thinking "well, what does this have to do with us?" I'll tell you;

John Constantine - exorcist, demonologist, and master of the dark arts - is portrayed by the wonderful Matt Ryan, the same Matt Ryan who happened to voice over EDWARD KENWAY.

you know, he's my all time favorite actor and to see that all that hard work practically go to waste kills me because people think that the show wasn't good enough, there weren't a lot of viewers. and it just tore me to pieces.

I mean, they considered moving the show to a different network like SyFy, or The CW, but of course, they haven't decided.

again, I apologize, it's not really like me to pour out my feelings, but I just think that I should grow a stronger connection with you, as the viewer.

I'm working on the next chapter to send out. hopefully it'll get my mind of things. the idea for the next chapter is really cute, actually.

one more thing: so I'm honestly really upset because I was supposed to go to Comic Con this year and meet Matt Ryan, but my parents finally refused and won't allow me and that was my only chance ever. honestly, that's the only thing I want in life right now, I swear.

anyway, keep voting and reading, I'll get the next chapter up soon. God bless and stay happy, everyone. you can PM me if you'd like. thanks, and enjoy your Friday.

xoxo