V. It's a Rainy Day

Altaïr: You drink hot cocoa and watched chick flicks, even though it really wasn't his thing.

Ezio: You spend the whole day baking as he teaches you his mother's secret recipes, along with various sweet-hot drinks.

Connor: He taught you how to paint tribal symbols and speak his native language. With a lot of frustration, laughs, and cursing, you spoke in little sentences and phrases throughout the day.

Edward: He played on his guitar as you sang. Eventually, he needed a break, so he went to get a drink. You picked up the guitar and attempted to play a song. When he thought he heard a cat die, he snatched the guitar from you, and replaced it with a newer model, teaching you the basics.

Haytham: You caught up on a series you were on on Netflix. About half way into the season (season 2, to be exact), he finally became interested and wanted to watch everything from the beginning.

Desmond: You played video games while fueling up on Mountain Dew and Doritos. Not once where you bored, enjoying the plathera of games such as Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and Far Cry 4.

Arno: You built a pillow fort out of the cushions of the couches in your living room, draped with bedsheets and all. You both settled in to watch old black and white movies, something that just felt so right in the current situation.

Jacob: You and he would have a glass of wine, stay in bed, and watch your favorite sports on television.