When You're Sad

Altaïr: He'll hold you tight and tell you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to him. You're his motivation. He gets up everyday just to see you smile. He's so thankful for you. He'll let you nap on his lap while he watches you sleep peacefully, letting you get a break from reality. He hopes that you both stay together forever. He'll talk about the future, what it'd be like if you were both married, had kids, maybe a dog or cat and a nice house. If he can't have any of that, he'll just be happy to have one thing - you.
-
-
-
Ezio: He'll tell you that it'll be okay and that it'll get better. The pain will go away. He tells you to believe in yourself and to trust him. He shares in your feelings and can understand what you're going through. You won't talk to him, but he knows that your silence is your voice in this situation. He knows you're listening, even if you're pissed off. He doesn't tell you to smile because he knows you need to process what's going through your mind. He knows you're a smart girl, you'll figure things out. He'll reward you with some gelato when you've cooled down and perked up.
-
-
-
Connor: He'll lie down with you as you explain the unfair game called life. He'll listen to every word you have to say, even though they're whispers half the time. He won't interupt, he won't give his own opinion, he'll just nod and agree. Then, you'll ask if he's just saying things to please you so you'll get over it quicker but he'll say "No, I'm agreeing with you because what you believe, I believe. And I believe you're right." He knows you trust him, and he trusts you. He can be so calm in the most stressful situations, you wish you can be like him. You'll want to keep him forever.
-
-
-
Edward: He'll offer you a drink but only as a joke. And he won't drink by himself because he wants you to know he's paying attention. He knows you're in pain and puts the kidding aside for awhile. Sometimes he'll play guitar as you think things through, but only if you're not in a depressing mood. He'll play with your hair as he hugs you from behind, swaying hips like you two are gently dancing. He seems like the type of guy to buy you shiny, expesnsive things, just to shut you up, but, truth be told, he isn't like that. You're so lucky to have him. The jokes come back when he sees you're in a better mood.
-
-
-
Haytham: He'll quote from a book or movie you like, to see you smile for a second. But the smile will always fade. He'll do all the talking because he knows you won't talk for awhile. He'll make tea (or coffee, or whatever you like) and sit you both in front of the fire, and talk about how your favorite characters would act in this situation. "Don't you think Harry was angry with Voldemort because he killed his parents? Don't you think Dean hated Sam for leaving him because he left him to live a normal life instead of hunting, and vise versa? Don't you think Sherlock felt left out of John's life when he married Mary? They were angry, yes, my sweet, but they got back up because they were strong, even at their weakest moments."
-
-
-
Desmond: He'll power off his PS4 (or Xbox One c;) and beckon you to sit with him, to talk about the problem. Before you begin, he'll say he'll "kill those dicks who hurt my girl," which makes you blush. It'll go away when you explain what's causing you pain, even though you don't want to tell him. But it's good for you, isn't it? To explain things, to get things out in the open? He'll let you talk for hours, even though his friends (lol what friends) keep blowing up his phone to go back online to play with them. He'll throw his phone to the other side of the couch, ignoring it. He wants to listen to you, wants to know what makes you tick. He wants to make you feel better in any way possible. You'll say you're alright, but he's no fool to know that's not true.

i'm obv not in a good mood rn :c
hey, i think i've written them to be pretty long!

maybe i'll be able to dye my ugly ass hair :》

props for me because this song is great and I the Mighty is great

and here's something you already know
...
you're great
12k bitcjes!

i love you all so much with all my heart. you guys are why i do this. after writing this, i feel kind of better now, but i'll be okau

~~•○●☆●○•~~
buon compleanno,
ezio auditore da firenze
(1459-1524)
((dats 556 years))
~~•○●☆●○•~~