Wedding Day (Part 2)

Jae-Hee POV

"Hey, you ready?" I look up. I fold my wings and put a black gown on. The ruffles glowing. I twirl and smile. I do have to look good for being Sehun's matron of honor. I grab my husband's hand.

"Let's go babe." We hope to get there right before the ceremony starts. Once the coordinates are put into the portal opener we are stiff. My husband grips my hand while we fall through. We land in front of the chapel. I smile and put a black veil of darkness over my head. Conceal your identity.

"Oh my god. I missed you so much!" Sehun runs to me to wrap his arms around my waist tightly. I stroke his now hair sprayed hair. "I missed you too, sweetie. Let's get you married." He smiles wide and links arms with his mother. I coo softly once I'm placed behind the little flower girl.

She waves and dumps all of the flowers in one place. It's my turn. I hear gasps as I pick up the front of my dress to walk. I look at my lover. He sends me a smile. I look away to see Tao staring at me quizzically. I take my spot next to where Sehun will be. Once the doors open again tears formed in his eyes.

"I do." The newly wed couple sounded. I clap and try to wipe away tears. The two share a passionate kiss and Tao picks up Sehun with ease. They lead everyone out. I smile and take my husband's hand. We walk to the reception together. Once we get there Kai stops me. I smile at the outstretched hand of Kai's. He leads me to the dance floor and twirls me around. I laugh as we dance around the wedded couple. Once the dancing ends we go to the cake cutting.

Kai leads me away from the wedding hall to a closet full of coats. He grabs me by the waist and holds me close as the door closes. I steady my hands on his shoulders not wanting to fall.

"Thank you, for not taking my guard away. You married the King of Vampires right?" I nod slowly. "He's converted to the Prince of Heaven now. He helps me take care of Heaven." He smiles back at me. The door opens slowly.

"My wife and a gay demon from Hell...sounds like a good drama plot." Chen speaks laughing. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. The dance floor erupts into screams. "Oh my god! Chen run! Its the demons!" The vampire angel runs past me to Xiumin. The room starts to shake violently. A chain rips at my veil and wraps around my neck. "C-chen..." I choke out. I try to pry the chains away but they become tighter.

"Finally, I have the angel!" Taemin yells. How did he even get here?! His brother Yunho looks sad as he holds a chained Sehun who is crying for Tao. I look down and see Kai holding Kyungsoo close to his body. Sobs shaking him. "KYUNGSOO?!" I scream and the chains wrap around the rest of me. A portal opens and flames erupt around in a circle. The chains are melted off burning me in the process. I'm set to the ground and a tall lanky man walks in.

"LEE TAEMIN! NO DICK FOR YOU TONIGHT!" The man screams at the younger looking one. Taemin cringes as the man throws him over his shoulder. The chains come back and tighten as Taemin clenches his fists. "Taemin! Put her down this instant!" Taemin doesn't pay attention to the other and his eyes blacken. Tao sprints over and starts slashing at the chains from the bottom. Sarah starts to bite at them breaking a few...but they regenerate. I scream as a burning sensation fills my veins. Sehun slowly wakes up in Yunho's arms. He puts Sehun down and bows. The portal closes but I'm still stuck. Valarie and Lay start chanting words I can't understand. Light reaches my vision. No not now! The chains finally break but the damage is done. Burn marks all over my body start to become visible. Chen's bruises becoming prominent as well. People forget what happened and start to file out of the wedding hall. Tao and Sehun are left. Tao grabs my hand. He then puts it to his face. "You're too warm, Jae-Hee." I shake my head. "Go, have your wedding night. I'll be fine." Tao hesitantly leaves the venue with Sehun to their hotel.

Narrator POV

"Welcome, Mr.Huang!" A woman speaks at the desk. The couple is greeted with a key and special treatment. Once the two make it to their room Sehun is the first to speak. "Be gentle..." Tao tenses as he turns around to see Sehun with his dress shirt unbuttoned. "You looked beautiful today, Huang Sehun..." Tao caresses his cheek as he sits next to him. He blushes a shade of pink. "Tao, make love to me." Tao nods frantically and pushes Sehun down slowly. He starts to unbutton Sehun's pants. Sehun lets out a moan at the feel of Tao's hands on him. Two months does something to you...Tao pushes Sehun's legs apart and kneels between them, lifting one ankle up to hang over his leg. He smoothes the back of his hand down the length of Sehun's leg, while trailing kisses down his thighs. Sehun's legs start to shake at the feeling of Tao's soft lips.

"So sensitive, babe." Sehun sighs out. How has he lasted this long without jumping Tao. He looked at his husband. That word sent chills down his spine. Tao was finally his. Not his friend but his husband. Tears started to fall from his eyes. Tao kissed him sweetly and held his hand tightly. "Are you okay, honey?" Sehun nods. He grips Tao's shoulders. "I love you so much! I just need you right now...Please Tao." Tao smiles and trails his lips down his neck making Sehun whimper.

"Want me to hurry up?" Sehun nods as Tao takes his boxers off. His hand curling around Sehun's member gently.

Tao only stops when Sehun is gasping for air and pre-cum pearling thickly at the tip of his cock, aching to climax. Tao withdraws his hand, getting off of his knees and crawling onto the bed beside Sehun, sitting him up against the pillows. He reaches for lube.

"Please, make love to me now." Sehun breathes heavily. Tao picks up the lube and coats his hard member.

"Ready?" Sehun nods and holds Tao's hands while Tao enters him. Sehun bites his lip to keep his moans contained. When Tao is fully sheathed he stops for Sehun.

"Move, please." Sehun moans aloud as he feels Tao moving inside of him. "Ah, god...more, Tao!"

"I love you." They said in unison.

Today should have been a day of love and wonders. The happy ending to a living Hell... That happily ever after won't be coming anytime soon....Watch your backs...

------------------
HELLO FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS! I'm so sorry this took so long! I was scared to write the smut and I've been busy with school work but here it is! Bye~! ~Jay