Wedding (Part 1)

Tao POV 

(2 Months Later)

"Will Sehun be in a dress?" Sehun chokes on his milkshake then glares at Chen. 

"I wish but no. We have matching tuxes. His mother recommended that it would look good on Sehun." Sehun kisses me softly.  "I can't believe you said yes." Sehun rolls his eyes. 

"I can hear the bells." I smile and flush a soft red. "Well anyway, Wolves. You have to go to fittings." He points to the car keys as they leave. "Sehun, go with Jin to pick up the cake please." Sehun nods excitedly. He kisses my cheek. "Love you, Taozi!" I wave at him. "Magic Gurus, go to the backyard and set up everything please?" The pair nods.  "Kris and Luhan can you go get the doves?"Luhan nods fast and drags Kris with him. I chuckle. "Vampires and Demons, you have the lights and finale ready?" They all nod and walk out to the patio. I sigh and sit on the couch. God I did not think this would be this hectic. Oh I have to call Sehun's mom. I dial her number. 

'Hello?'

'It's Zitao. I had a question.'

'Yes?'

'Would you like to come to mine and Sehun's wedding?'

Silence was heard from the other line until:

'YOU FINALLY PROPOSED?!'

'Yes ma'am.'

'Sehun just texted me to come over in a couple hours for it. I will be there.'

I end the conversation to open the red curtains of the patio door. I can't wait for Sehun to see this. 

Sehun POV

"Do you really think I should call her?" I whisper as if someone would hear us. Jin smiles. 

"It would make your soon to be husband very happy." He smirks once I poke at my amulet. "You still don't know how to use it yet?" I shake my head pouting. I poke it once more and a screen appears with phone sort of options. "Let's just record a message quick and go to the practice." I nod slowly. 

The big day is starting tomorrow...You ready?

--------------------------------------

HELLO FELLOW FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS! I'm so so sorry about this update! Its so short and i hate it! i am starting school in 2 days so I will be even more busy so I am very sorry! Bye! ~Jay