"Human" Group

Oh Sehun: A 17 year old boy who doesn't seem to grasp the concept of supernatural beings living around him. His very own neighbor who he could never meet until he saw him getting his mail one day was what he thought to be human too. Sehun went even as far as becoming best friends with the boy named Zitao that maybe wasn't a good idea.

Powers: None
Status: Alive & Crushing on his best friend.

Jae-Hee: At first a 7 year old girl that lived only with her brother as her mother died when she gave birth to Jae-Hee. The poor pale big eyed girl had been murdered. She was brought to Heaven by a six year old boy named Kyungsoo. When she turned 10 she was crowned a princess to over rule the part of heaven she owned. Jae-Hee was killed in a way that took her speech away for her first few years of owning Heaven.She then brought her brother back to life. She kept him at the age of 10 but gave him the power to change his age and face. She is now 17 years old.

Powers: Flight, Light, Resurrection, and Healing
Status: Dead & No partner

Huang Zitao: He was only 10 years when he was almost murdered. He was told by his father that he needed to take care of his sister. He let his father down but ever since she died Tao has a shrine or a get together for her sake of happiness. He was now 18. He would have been 20 but he never grew up right for a neighbor boy named Sehun. The poor thing was so fragile and Tao had to protect him from all the bad of the town.

Powers: Age manipulation, Flesh health (you will see lol), and immortality.

Status: Living dead & Crushing on his neighbor!

----------------
HELLO FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS! Intro #1 done! This all probably makes zero sense sorry!