Demon Group

D.O Kyungsoo: He started as a precious angel but then he met Kai who made him feel so bad and dirty. He wasn't supposed to be associating with a demon it was against the rules but he kept being pulled in by him and how much he loved him. He was confused by then. Who was he supposed to be with? His lover or his princess?

Powers: Flight & Light
Status: Lovers with Kai & Dead

Kim Jongin: A very skilled demon prince that sinned a innocent angel. The thing was he loved him. So much that he made guard Suho watch him. Watch him so much that Kai would know if he cheated or was banished from Heaven. He wanted to devour his lover everyday. Well come on! Look at that angel! Was always his excuse to Suho. Never mess with a demon.

Powers: Manipulation, Possession, and Darkness.

Status: Lovers with Kyungsoo & Dead

Kim Junmyeon: He has been given the opportunity to protect one of the most important people in Hell. Kim Jongin. One of the seven sons. ( See what I did there?) He then finds out about his prince having an angel lover. He has no idea of the angel princess but soon enough she will be keeping Kyungsoo under surveillance when she meets this poor demon man.
Powers: Darkness & Cloaking
Status: No partner & Dead

-----------------
HELLO FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS! I am trying to get everyones intros up! Sorry!