Wolf Group

Byun Baekhyun: He was the runt of his liter. He was smaller then everybody but he packed a lot of bite.
This impressed Chanyeol's parents and they chose him to live with Chanyeol while they left for a few days to take care of some "business". Baekhyun and Chanyeol grew to become best friends and turned out to make a pack with a local wolf girl.

Powers: Shape Shifting & Unique Bite Might
Status: No partner & Alive

Park Chanyeol: An alpha male. He was raised to be violent and to kill. He then met his wife. He then learned that he had to soften up but he can't when he is angered. He even beat Baekhyun to a pulp for flirting with his wife. He is very aggressive towards people. Don't fuck with him. Trust me.

Powers:Alpha Strength & Shape Shifting
Status: Married to Sarah & Alive

Sarah Park: A girl you would not expect to care for people like they were her children. Example being Tao. Tao and Chanyeol knew eachother but when he was attacked by Chanyeol's parents Chanyeol didn't get it. His parents killed a little girl he called his sister. He grew to hate Tao but Sarah tried to be friends with Tao and its working well. Hopefully her husband won't find out.

Powers: Shape Shifting & Speedy
Status: Married to Chanyeol & Alive

-------------
HELLO FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS! I HAVE TWO MORE! And Sarah is BlackVeilPewds! ( Not her picture!) ~Jay