Innocence Soils Easily

Kyungsoo POV
When the prince pulls away I see Jae-Hee is gone! I run to the spot where she was and feel around the floor. I hear footsteps behind me. 

"Suho sent her back to Earth." Prince Kai speaks lowly. I turn around and get up. He looks at me with black eyes. I blush when my heart stops.  Wait...I can't fall in love with him! He slowly walks up to me and tilts my chin up again. I try to look away from his mesmerizing eyes. "Kyungsoo look at me. I own you." I start to ponder the same thing as I did when I found my bracelet. Prince Kai or Princess Jae-Hee? I close my eyes tightly making  Kai growl. I flinch when his hand trails down my neck and farther. I grab onto his shoulders. 

"K-Kai..." I barely stutter out. He stops his hand and cups my face in his hands. "That's master to you." I gulp. What have i gotten into? Kai's warm lips touch mine. I feel so bad for doing this. An angel and a demon together? Its not right! I pull away quickly. "We shouldn't be doing this!" I yell at him. I regret my decisions as he bites my neck making me moan. "M-master..." I moan out as his hands reach under my shirt. His lips make their way down my neck to the hem of the big shirt my master gave me...This is going to be Hell.... "Can i take this off?" I nod furiously loving the touch of his skin. He chuckles and takes my hand leading me out of the throne room.  Through the dark halls I see the other servants. They stare at me. I blush and use my other hand to cover my face. Kai stops. "Don't mind them. They are just jealous of your cuteness, Soo." I blush at the nickname.  We walk into the room and he sits on the edge of the bed taking off his pants and boxers. I turn around to lock the door. 

"Master? Can I?" He nods with a beckoning finger. I drop to my knees in front of him. He watches each of my moves intensely. I grab his member making his breathing erratic. I lick the underside making him moan lowly. His moans send shivers down my spine. i feel his hands grab my hair making me moan around Kai's length. "Shit...You're mouth is so good." I  moan again at his praise. I pull off of his dick with a lewd pop. I climb onto his lap and grinded on him. "Kyungsoo...Damn you!" I smirk and lean in and kiss him passionately making me moan into the kiss. His hand reaches under my shirt. "Master...Make love to me." I blush when he smirks. A knock on the door stops us. I fix my hair while Kai gets under the covers. 

"Prince Kai?" The maid calls and tenses when she sees me. "Oh! Sorry for interrupting!" The maid then shuts the door. I laugh with Kai when I walk back to him. "Well I hope she listens to your moans next time." I blush. " Do you want to send a video to the princess?" i look at him confused. He takes my wrist aggressively. "Use the stupid ass bracelet!" I smile and kiss his cheek making him blush for the first time.  Kai wraps one of his arms around my waist when i start recording making me blush. Damn demons! 

 (1 day later) Chen POV

Stupid Angel princess making us walk all the way into town. At least on the way maybe Xiumin and I can kill some people. We walk through an alleyway and a man throws Xiumin to the floor making me hiss and flash my fangs. Another man holds a knife to my throat. The girl we just met screams. Darkness and Light surrounding her as she twirls in the air. I stare in awe just like the thugs. 

"LET GO OF THEM!" I shield my eyes as the light and darkness come close. I run from the man going to the other sinking my fangs into his neck making him fall immediately. i grab Xiumin's hand picking him up. 

"Thanks. Wow look at her go." I look at the girl and see her grabbing the man to hold him above the ground in the air. He screams. "No mercy." Dark clouds engulf through the man's mouth and come out of his eyes. The man screams louder. She then pushes light through his body making blood splatter on the ground. She then throws him into the dumpster as his friend gets enveloped in light disappearing. She then slowly falls to the ground making me run to catch her. She falls limply into my arms. "Too much energy?" Xiumin asks confused. I nod slowly. We start to walk to a magic shop hoping they have something.