"No."

Sosuke sighed. 'Well she's no easy cookie.'

"Yamazaki, looks like you and (f/n)-chan are hitting it off." Kanzaki shifted over towards Sosuke briefly to whisper to him.

"I wish that were the case." He whispered back. "I think she hates me."

"What? That's a first, a girl actually hating you."

"I know. To make matter worse she's the girl from earlier that I was telling you guys about; she says she doesn't remember me though."

"Really? That sucks man. Well, I'm going to take Midori out for a date tomorrow. I totally scored." Kanzaki looked over at her with a smirk.

"Well, if everyone is finished," Midori spoke up for everyone to hear. "how about we go do some karaoke for a while."

"That sounds good to me." Kanzaki agreed.

"Yeah." So did Yui.

"Let's do it." Along with the rest of them.

"Excuse me," She called for the waiter. "We'd like the check now."

"Alright, just a moment."

"Midori-chan, I don't think I'll be going with you to karaoke, sorry."

"What? but you and Sosuke-kun looked like you were having a nice chat? You can't leave him like that."

You glanced over at Sosuke who was already looking at you. You narrowed your brows and sighed. "Sorry, I'm not interested."

"!?!" Sosuke's friends looked at him at surprise. It was the first time they had seen him get turned down. Actually, it was almost laughable, but they held it in with all their strength.

"That's alright, don't force her if she doesn't want to go."

"Here is the check." The waiter came back with the check.

"Thank you."

"How does everyone want to pay for it? With everyone? Or separately."

"How about we do group?"

"That's fine."

"Alright, here's the price." Midori turned the little clipboard around to show them. After seeing the price, everyone pitched in for money. "Excuse me, here you are." She handed over the clipboard with the money back to him. Alright, let's get going." Everyone stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Midori-chan, you sure can hold your liquor." Kanzaki commented.

"Why, thank you. I noticed that you can too, Kanzaki-san."

"Machida-kun~" Futaba hooked her arm around his. "Sit next to me in the booth." She pulled him down to whisper something. "I wanna get to know you even more~" She whispered seductively.

"!" Machida blushed. "Sure!" But a smile was on his face. All the other girls and guys were paired up, except for you and Sosuke.

"Well, I'm going to be leaving now. Bye everyone." You waved to your friends and started to walk off.

"Get home safe!" The girls called to you.

"Psst" Midori called Sosuke over. "Why don't you go and walk (f/n) to the bus stop?"

"I don't think she wants my company though."

"Don't worry, she's harmless once you get to know her. Plus, I saw you eyeing her the whole time. It's obvious that you like her. So take this chance," She put her hands on his back. "And go!" She pushed him off towards your direction.

"Alright, fine." He started jogging up to you. "Hey, (f/n)!"

"What do you want?" You stopped in your tracks and turned to him. "I'm here to walk you to the bus stop."

"No, thank you. I'm not a little girl."

"No, but you are a defenseless cutie who can attract creeps like a magnet." Sosuke pointed over to the middle-aged guy across the who was staring at you while walking towards the bus stop.

"..." You narrowed your brows at the man, then Sosuke.

"You might actually like me, once you get to know me."

"Maybe I don't want to get to know you."

"But want to get to know you."

"You're very persistent."

"I know. Is it turning you off or on?"

"Off."

"I guess I'll be trying harder then."

You grumbled. "You're annoying." You started walking off again. "I don't know if you expect me to be any of the easy girls that you've charmed, but it won't work on me."

"I realized that from the moment you were glaring at me."

"If you've realized that, then why are you still following me?"

"I don't know. You're attitude stinks, but you're interesting to me."

"It's not going to happen. I'm sorry to tell you, but I don't like you."

"All the more reason to makes sure you do later on."

'Annoying...'