"With pleasure." The boys took their places at the table and took their places.

"We decided to wait for you boys to get here before ordering anything."

"How sweet of you...."

"Oh, my name is Midori." she started off.

"I'm Yui." A cute girl with gold hair, who looked like a bit of an air head waved at them. "Nice to meet you."

"Ayumu." A girl with lavender hair that was swept to the side, stated her name only. "Hello."

"My name is Futaba, hi there." A girl with red hair tied into a bun stated her name as well.

"..."

"Are you okay?" The girls and Midori looked over to you.

"..." You raised your gaze from your lap and at each one of the boys. There was one with glasses, one with an ear piercing, one with silky hair that ended at his shoulders, one with a tribal tattoo on his left arm and the one that was in front of you. "...My name is (f/n)..." You kept silent after introducing yourself.

'It's her... the girl from earlier.' Sosuke couldn't keep his eye away from you.

"Aw, it seems like (f/n)-chan is a bit shy." Kanzaki grinned.

"I'm not shy." You glanced over at him before staring back down at your lap. 'I just don't want to be here.'

"Uh...Well, how about we order now!" Kanzaki picked up the menu. "I know you guys are starving as much as we are! Midori-chan, what are you going to get?"

"Let's see..."She picked up her menu and started to look at all her choices. "I think I'll get this, and this." She pointed at a red drink and a plate of food.

"Oh, that looks good. Maybe I'll get that too." Kanzaki smirked.

"Maybe you should." Midori returned the gesture with one of her own.. It was obvious that those two were interested in getting to know each other.

After the food and drinks arrived everyone was getting to know the person that they were interested in. Everyone except for you and Sosuke. All Sosuke was doing was secretly watching you stir the straw in your drink, looking bored as you did it.

"Hey, your name is (f/n), right?" He set down his drink on the table and attempted to talk to you. You finally looked away from your drink to look up at him.

"Yes."

"My name is Sosuke." Sosuke took his pillow and shifted over to you with his drink. "Do you remember me from earlier? At the college gates?"

"No."

'How can she not remember me? She looked right at me!' "Uh...well you're pretty cute."

"Thank you. I get that a lot." You looked away from him.

"So, what do you like to do on your spare time?"

"Are you asking me to get in my panties? Or are you really asking me because of interest?"

"Though I wouldn't turn down to get into your panties, I'm asking out of interest right now." Sosuke smiled.

'How charming.' "I like to read books."

"Really? What genre?"

"Horror."

"Really? There's a horror movie coming out tomorrow, why don't you and I go see it together. I'd love to take you if you're up for it.."

"No, thank you. I was planning on seeing that with my friends."

"Wouldn't you want to see it with me instead?"