Soggy Cookies

A/N
You guys are too good to me, I love you all! <3 thanks for the motivating comments and votes!

Stiles was sitting at the table, eating cookies and milk for an after school snack, when his father came home.

When he heard the cruiser pull into the driveway, he instantly regretted not skipping the snack. If he weren't eating, he could've ran for it. No way did he want to face his father and hear the "happy" news.

He heard the car door close as he nervously ate a milk-soaked cookie. Then he was caught off guard at hearing another car door close.

Had his dad stopped by the Martin's house and picked up his fiance? To slap Stiles in the face with reality?

Stiles's hands began to get sweaty and he felt a panicked feeling rise inside of him.

The house door opened and he didn't dare turn to look.

He shoved a cookie in his mouth so that he'd have an excuse not to speak to her. Hopefully, his dad would take her into the living room while Stiles was busy chewing.

"Hey, kid." The sheriff walked in. "You know I hate bringing work home with me but Parrish here needs to help with a case for a bit."

Stiles nearly choked on his cookie. PARRISH?!

He turned and saw the young deputy standing behind his father. Still in full uniform, just as Stiles likes him best.

"Hey, Stiles."

He blushed and attempted to greet him back through a mouthful of cookie. "Hey."

Parrish laughed and the sheriff, who was carrying a big case file, lead him to the living room.

A/N
Okay, short chapter but I'm updating twice because I want a small time lapse without having a choppy chapter. Kay?
Comment and vote my studmuffins!