Piece of Crap Car

"Hey, um, Dep- I mean, Jordan?" Stiles bit his lip.

"Yeah?"

"This is Stiles, I was wondering if you were working today."

"No, I have Sundays off. What's up?"

"Well, you know how you drove me home Friday?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, my jeep is still at the school. I was wondering if you could drive me up there so I can retrieve it."

"Oh, sure. I'll be over in five."

"Kay, thanks." Stiles smiled.

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Jordan. Stiles liked thinking about him for some reason.

He got there soon and Stiles went out to get in the car.

"Hey." Jordan greeted.

"Hey."

Jordan pulled out of the driveway and they sat in silence.

"Stiles, seriously. Do you have anxiety or something?"

"Yes."

"Oh, um.. Sorry I was just-"

Stiles laughed, "it's fine."

"Talk more, kid, I'm not going to bite."

Stiles was about to ask about what if he wanted Jordan to bite but he caught himself. "Who're you calling kid?"

Jordan smirked. "Touché."

They were halfway to the school when the car started making funny noises.

"Oh, no.. Not again.." Jordan complained.

"What?"

"I need a new car. See this is a reason why I work over time, so I can drive a descent car."

He pulled over and the car made a loud bang.

"Aaand we might be here awhile." Jordan got out and opened the hood.

Stiles got out as well and stood by him. "My jeep does this too."

"Yeah? How do you fix it?"

"I just start duct taping everything and hope for the best."

Jordan laughed, "seriously?"

"Yeah."

Jordan closed the hood and took his phone out. "Well, I'm not chancing that. I'm going to call a tow service."

Stiles sat on the car and watched Jordan as he made his phone call. He couldn't help but notice that Jordan's shirt came up slightly when he had his hand to his ear. Stiles looked away quickly, realizing that he probably has a crush on the deputy. So he did swing that way?

He snuck another look at the small sliver of skin showing on Parrish's hip. Yep. He did.

"Okay," Jordan hung up. "He'll be here as soon as he can."

"So, what do we do?" Stiles hoped he wasn't blushing as he thought about being as bold as Asher and kissing him. That probably wouldn't go over too well.

"Hang around, I guess."

Stiles nodded and leaned back further onto the car's hood. Jordan laid down next to him and sighed.

Stiles thought it would be the perfect time to pull a move. He thought about how he'd do it. Anxiety got the better of him and he glared at the sky. He imagined himself pulling the arm-around-the-shoulder thing on Jordan.

Could he be arrested for making a move on a police officer? Even though, Jordan was off duty..?

"What're you thinking about?" Jordan asked.

"Flying enchiladas." Stiles dumbly responded.

Jordan burst into a fit of laughter. "Well, I asked."

A/N
Two updates yay! You're welcome.