Asher Gets Flirted on

Stiles clutched his backpack and walked through the school's doors. Return to hell. He went to his locker and began putting his stuff in it.

"Hey, dude. Get that email?" Asher smirked as he lent against a locker next to Stiles's.

"Yeah, it was uh.. Interesting." Stiles blushed and closed the locker.

"I'd have sent you my other sites too but I don't know if you're into the kinky stuff."

"Oh God, Asher, shut up." Stiles blushed even more. They started heading towards the lacrosse team's locker room.

"What? You act like you never saw porn before."

Stiles stared at him and then looked around. Asher really doesn't care if he's overheard. Luckily, no one was around.

"Okay, so you're on the lacrosse team, right? I was wondering if you could maybe introduce me to a few of the hotties." Asher changed the subject.

"Okay. Hi, I'm Stiles."

Asher gave him a look. "A hottie who I have a chance with."

"Um, dude. What do you consider a hottie?"

Asher hit his arm. "Jerk."

"Yo, I don't want to know what you do to yourself." He held his hands up.

Asher laughed, "dude. What's with you today?"

Stiles shrugged and they went into the locker room. Asher followed him to his locker and looked around as the guys were changing.

"Uhn... I might have to join this team.."

Stiles shook his head. "Dork."

"What about him? Is he gay?"

Stiles looked up and saw Asher pointing to Scott. Of all the people Asher points out..

"No. He's not."

"Kay.. What about him?"

"I don't know, Asher." Stiles complained.

He undressed and was looking through his pads when he found Asher checking him out. He stood up and crossed his arms. "Dude?"

"Sorry." Asher blushed and looked away.

"Hey," a tall guy came up and nodded at Asher. "You on the team?"

"No, I'm here for moral support."

The guy smirked, "I'd like some moral support later tonight."

Asher's jaw dropped and he became a nervous wreck. "R-really?"

The guy laughed, "yeah. You're cute. You should give me your number."

Asher nodded excessively. "Yeah, I- sure."

He wrote his number down on a piece of paper and gave it to him.

"Thanks," the guy smiled and left.

"Dude!" Asher squealed and jumped up and down.

Stiles laughed and finished with his uniform. "Always trying to get you into bed, huh?"