Prolouge

Welcome to another book I'm going to be writing! :D

This is a Boy x Boy book! :3 Yep, another one ^^" I'm sorry if you aren't a fan of Yaoi. If you aren't, then get out.

I would be glad if you tell me any straight couple you guys and gals like. Thanks ;D

Now, this book will have...
-Mature scenes
-blood gore and cursing
-Bullying sad scenes
- Sonic Gang (friends)
-BoyXboy love
-and meeeeeee... Just kidding xD

If you have ANY problems with my story, leave now. I'm serious.

Now let's begin.
~~~

~Prolouge~

Scourge the hedgehog sat on the swing bench. He slowly swinged himself front and backwards. Watching the ground like it was important to him. As he was swinging, his mind wandered off to his past.

His troubled path that was nothing good to what he should be proud of. But Scourge landed in the wrong path, which led him to do wrong to many things that could harm and break a soul.

Of course Scourge knew that, but he choosed not to.

He wanted to fit in, because unlike his child self. He wasn't fitted in. He was considered the "odd ball" in his old days.

The hedgehog was known as the whimp for all elementary. But when middle school started, he changed and he was now known as "toughest kid with no heart". Everyone adored him, admired him, looked up to him, cared for him, loved him, and begged to be like him.

Just like every popular's dream.

Now, when high school started. Everything took a twist. In a snap, a devil glare was set on scourges face. He really wanted to fit in with the right group. He wanted to fit in with the populars, and see what it would feel like.

And how was he able to do that? And feel it?

He did the worst. Bully all innocent students till they risked their lives. Went on drugs and many more. He knew it was bad but he didn't care, all he wanted was to fit in and not end up like his elementary self.

That's what Scourge has been up to.

He used to be a good kid, now he's lost his mind. Loosing the side of him that was valuable.

Now, Sonic the hedgehog was the new student at Möbius Deen Highschool. He didn't know what he was set up for. As soon as the azure hedgehog walked though the front doors, it caught the attention of a green hedgehog.

Who had many things planned for him.

"I think I got my next bait." Was all he said and laughed.

Edit 2/9/20
This book is VERY old. This was made in 2015. It used to be drafted for awhile but I decided to republish as this was one of my favorite books in the past. This will be my reference to show my writing can improve. Please enjoy.