They started around 9 pm and Rihaan was riding on the rush roads of Mumbai from past 2 hours and finally, driving on the city outskirts.

"Where are we going Rihaan?" she asked umpteenth time. While Rihaan was just smiling.

"Rihaan, speak out," she hushed again.

"Surprise..." he spoke finally.

"Surprise? What surprise, say something na," she asked again.

"I'm not going to reveal anything wifey," he said with the smirk.

"Huh... I hate you," she said pouting.

"You will change this statement of yours for sure," he said confidently.

She switched on the FM and an old Bollywood Romantic number is started playing.

"Weather is awesome," she said, inhaling the fresh air, from the car window.

"Yes. Even the God is favouring me in my surprise," he smiled and she glared.

They reached a rest house, near by the sea shore.

"This is our rest house Radhika," he said, smiling.

"It's awesome," she said gawking at the huge brick walls, which have climbers on them.

"It's my first house," he said, heartfully.

"What! Really?" she asked.

"Yes, I bought it with my first earning and now, it's yours," he said, placing his hand, around her shoulder lovingly.

"It's ours, Rihaan. Except you, nothing is mine," she said hugging him.

"So, you think that Rihaan is completely yours?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes, you are all mine and only mine. A girl will never want to share his husband's love with any other" she said, holding him firmly.

"You are possessive but, I'll share my love with some other pretty girl in future," he said.

"I won't spare you, huh..." she started hitting him, with her tiny fists while he held them and placed a gentle kiss on them saying, "Don't you wanna know about her?"

"No..." she shook her head and he said, "My little princess," placing his hand on her tummy.

With his action, she turned all red and started smiling, "I want a prince, like you," she muttered lovingly.

"Hmm... fine, first my princess and then your prince," he smiled.

"No, my prince first and your princess next," she said pouting.

"Hahaha... it's just a month older marriage life and we are fighting for our future children," he chuckled.

"It's always you who quarrels with me," she said, folding her hands.

"Ahaa... it's always me who love you the dearest wifey," he said pecking her cheek.

They walked in...

"Rihaan, I'm hungry," she said.

"Dinner is ready, madam," said a boy coming towards them.

"This is Joseph our attendant here," introduced Rihaan.

"Well, Joseph everything is ready right?" Rihaan enquired.

"Yes, sir," he replied with a smile.

"All set for the surprise my dear Wifey, come let's go," he said, holding her hand.

"Rihaan, why are you doing this, I'm not a kid take your hands away, I'll slip," she was blabbering and Rihaan was taking her to the beach side, closing her eyes.

"Hmm... you can see now," he said, taking his hands off her eyes.

The sight in front of her was mesmerising and she was standing there, her legs were rooted to the ground and her mouth was in a perfect 'O'

There were floating lanterns all over the sky and a candle light dinner at the sea shore. It was a new moon day but, the sky wasn't dark due to those floating lanterns. There were glowing perfumed candles all around their table and there stood Rihaan with a gift box in his hand.

"This is for you Radhika," he smiled and gave the gift box.

She opened it and saw, A ruby heart-shaped pendant in a platinum chain along with a hand ring. She took it into her hands and hushed, "Beautiful... Thank you so much," she smiled the prettiest. Rihaan made her wear them and kissed her neck and hands, which made her blush more.

"Why is this special dinner Rihaan," she asked.

"It's one month Anniversary of our Wedding and I've never thought that these few days bring the lost solace to me," he said.

"Radhika, you never know how special I felt every moment with you. You mean the world to me," he emphasized.

Radhika was lost into those dark brown orbs and the ambiance was acting like a magical spell on her. She felt like her happiness has no bounds that day. She thought that no one could ever express their love in such a sweet way. Rihaan always says that he wasn't expressive but, that day, Radhika was out of words and felt that mere words of love you or thank you would never suffice.

She went to him, sat on his lap, placing her hands on his shoulders and initiated a kiss, pouring all her happiness into it while Rihaan was enjoying it the most and let her dominate. She explored every inch of his mouth and detached herself after she felt short of breath. She hugged him tight and hid her face in the crook of his neck and whispered, "I want to be the mother of your child soon."

"Yes, you will," he said, placing a kiss on her hair.

"I can never love the way you love me Rihaan. I cannot gift you anything that's precious. It's only our children that I can and I want to gift you," she said, with teary eyes.

"You are my precious gift," he said, kissing her yet again and taking her into the heavenly world.

Rihaan fed her wife and she ate, sitting in his lap. Later, she fed him lovingly. After that sweet Dinner, they had a wonderful time, sharing their sweet nothings in a walk at the seaside, hand in hand.

Later they went back and had a wonderful and peaceful sleep, holding each other in a warm embrace, under the satin sheets of their king sized bed.

That night, their bond became the strongest and their deserted life had the monsoon of love. It's never the lust nor money made them a couple, it's their understanding and affection made them a couple and they had their best halves in their lives.