Epilogue

Unknown POV

I melted up into the surface and looked around.Finally..I made it.After all of that darkness for a few centuries..I looked at myself and smiled.I walked over to the clearing where the battle was held and looked at Ryan's body which was still there.That fool..I raised my hands and raised him..then I turned around and went back into the darkness,determined to get revenge again...

When I came out of the other side,I saw a house and inside,I saw a boy playing with some stuffed Creepers and two figures were moving around inside..just the perfect set up for a trap.No doubt,this is too perfect for my next plan to escape the darkness of the Nether..again.I phased through a wall and hid behind a door..and watched.And waited.

I saw that one person was Herobrine..and the other was that girl,Trinity.Hmph.I can take my revenge out of that little boy then..but,he was part wolf,part human which was weird in a sense but I realised,it was their son.I smirked and got my plan into action.

When the two parents where somewhere else,I teleported into the house and quickly took the boy's hand and led him out of the house.I led him out and he struggled and whined like a wolf."DAD!MOM!HELP!"he howled and I saw shadows coming towards us.

Herobrine burst outside and looked at me like he didn't know who the heck I was.Then he must've realised because he looked absolutely shocked.

I waved my hand above the boy's head and wiped away his memory..Trinity screamed and ran towards me.I chuckled and I teleported away with the boy and he didn't even ask,where were we going and I decided to not kill him,but to give him to a wolf that I knew..to take care and so,without turning back,we ran towards the caves,leaving behind the parents devastated and taking a memory lost child with me..revenge is sweet...

but it wasn't enough..

~End

Hey guys!
Its the end of the book already?Yes Herobrine,that's sad but now I have to tell you that the sequel is out already!If you haven't checked it out yet,it's called Adventures In Mineplex.Another moment to display my supreme awesomeness!

Oh keep quiet Herobrine.But...if you guys really enjoyed this book,I might extend it by 10 more chapters.Unless we get more votes..well,I'll continue on Adventures In Mineplex.Okay?Gather around and SHARE!

Okay quit rambling Eleanor,let's go.

Okay okay,bye my lovely readers!Thanks for all of the encouragement!Love you!