Tough Decision

Trinity's POV

I grabbed Katelyn as she fell against the now burning island.Herobrine.He saved both of us."Come on!We don't have much time!"Herobrine said and he took Katelyn and my hands.I heard a whooshing sound and landed on a plains biome.

"You alright?"he asked as I ran over to Katelyn who was still passed out.I nodded and lifted my best friend's head."You're gonna be alright.."I murmured as she opened her eyes weakly.

"I-I don't think I'm..I'm gonna make it Tri.."she coughed and I heard Herobrine taking out a potion."Not much but it will slow down the pain.."he said and poured out a potion which was red onto the stab wound.

Katelyn cried out as he poured out the potion."Stop..stop it's-it's no use..why..why are you even helping me?.."she asked Herobrine when he poured out the last of the potion."Because you're my friend's best friend and it will hurt her badly if you die.."he muttered and closed the bottle.

I'm..Herobrine's friend..?I guess but..I don't think he loves me because I love him..I just held my friend as she slowly closed her eyes..then,I saw Herobrine looking at me for awhile then,I saw him taking out a diamond sword."Hold on..what the Nether are you doing?"I asked,trying to stop him.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"I can save her for you."

"No."

"Tri,I can heal."

"Still no."

"Tri."

"......"

"..Fine..just-just..promise me you will heal.I'm not talking about Katelyn I'm talking about you."

He nodded and I looked at Katelyn.I tried not to look as Herobrine cut his wrist and poured the golden blood( The gods have golden blood and no,I'm not copying from Percy Jackson okay? ) onto Katelyn's wound.

"Tri..bring Katelyn home..it's not very far away from here..I'll have to rest.."Herorbine said weakly and he
disappeared."..Come on Kate..let's go home."I called some wolves and fastened her to their backs ( they were big wolves..) and made a lead.

As we were walking,I wondered..

Please let Herobrine be okay..

~End

Really too lazy for a A/N
I might be on hold for awhile cauz my mom might take away my Wattpad for awhile..hopefully not.