Back Home

Herobrine's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN?!"Trinity shouted and started to cry..gosh..I didn't know how to stop her.."She's at the Afterworld..she needs to choose."I said softly and she cried into my arms..

"Choose?!"she whimpered and the wolves growled at me.I glared at them until they turned away."Choose..I mean..look.."I stammered and she looked at me then at Katelyn.I put my hand on Katelyn's forehead and concentrated..I saw her going into the glowstone portal and I smiled...

"She's coming back..don't worry.But Notch might throw a huge fit..seeing that she rejected him."I said and Trinity looked at Katelyn like she expected her to wake up any moment.Suddenly,rain poured down on us and we had to take shelter.

Tri laughed as we stumbled into a cave ( using my powers,I levitated Katelyn with us..if I left her out in the rain Tri will kill me ) Usually,the weather reflects my mood as I control the weather ( don't let my brother know ) but I just wanted to be alone with Tri.

"I never got to say this to you personally but.."I started to say but she turned around and kissed me..for a moment..we just stood there and the rain continued..finally,she pulled away and we blushed.."Well..I know but..I love you too."she smiled and I never felt this happy before..never.

"Ugh.."I heard someone say so we turned around and saw Katelyn coming round.."Welcome back."I said and Katelyn smiled.."I got some good news and some bad news.."she muttered and I cooked some steak for all of us ( except Katelyn as she only eats fish ) and once we heard the bad news...

Tri started to shake..
"Y-you..mean.."she stuttered and Katelyn nodded.."You chose Hardcore mode.."I muttered and Tri fainted.Too much I guess.Katelyn looked at me and I blushed.

"Haha..no way.Don't tell me you guys..kissed each other."she giggled and I felt my face go red."Oh c'mon.."I smiled and together,I made some beds ( using my powers ) and we slept in the cave until dawn..

This is how a conversation between all of us goes..

"No going into any traps.."

"Check."

"Or caves.."

"Check.."

"And no more wishy-washy nonsense again."Katelyn said and Tri laughed.

"do I still count the previous one?"

"No."

"Then..check."

"Anyway...we gotta head can home..I can call Big Cat but he needs to recharge..it's too tiring you know?"
Katelyn said and held up the map.

"Unless..."I said and took out my scythe.I found some bones in my bag ( random but useful ) and buried them in the dirt.."Digging for bones?"Tri teased and I smirked.I raised my scythe and struck the buried bones with lightning..the ground shook and 3 skeleton horses came out."Easy."I said and hopped onto one.

"They look uncomfortable.."Katelyn said and the horses snickered."Get a move on already.."one grumbled and
Tri hopped onto one too..."Well..okay fine.."Katelyn said and the horses galloped to the east where our house was..back home again..

~End

Any questions?Aww..:( Too bad Herobrine you can't answer any questions today..oh yeah,and I forgot to tell you that Herobrine is helping me answer questions and stuff like that.

Herobrine : Ask me!Don't ask Eleanor!

Oh keep quiet Herobrine.