Forever Alone

Herobrine's POV

To be honest,I terrorize the people of Minecraftia. I take my revenge on everyone.I load my hate on everyone I see and I make sure everyone's life is the same as mine.Basically miserable.

I'm Herobrine.This is my story.

"Come on Ender..one more block will be fine." I gestured to the majestic project I just made.Ender was my trusty Enderman who likes to help me with my little projects and stuff."You said one more block each time,Master."Ender grumbled and nodded.He teleported over to the stack of blocks I just collected ( by looting player's houses ) and took out a piece of obsidian.

"How do you like it?"I looked at the statue I made."Well,it looks like the others I seen around."he said and bowed.It was a big statue of..me.It sure is boring around here."Thanks Ender.Now shoo I got a job to do."I flew up and landed on the statue.

"I miss you Lelia."I sighed but before I could stop myself I had plunged into another memory.I'm an idiot.No,no,don't think like that I'm just an idiot for thinking about that.If you know what I mean.

Everytime I remember something of the distant past..I have these memories.Well,these memories but it feels real each time I have them.That's terrifying.

It was the day Lelia moved on.The day when everything made no sense to me.The day it felt so real it was possible I was wrong.The day that I never wanted to relieve again.

It was the evening of the attack that happened many years ago.The day when our parents died and left us alone.Only Lelia stayed with me until the end.Like me,she was immortal but as she was badly hurt from the attack,her spirit had to move on.Immortal or not,we can be badly injured not able to regenerate or even just living like a empty soul.

I still remember her last words..

"I will be back."

Sounds sinister,I know but to me they mean everything.Everything that she left behind..I snapped out of the memory and gasped as they always left me out of breath.I narrowed my eyes as I spotted someone moving behind a tree.It was a girl with brown hair with a streak of red and with a checked red and black jacket.She wore a pair of grey shoes and she looked like Lelia so much that I almost called out.But the only difference was that she had little wolf eyes poking out of her hair and a tail.Cute.

I turned invincible and creeped up behind her.Stalkerish but that's what I often see when the male players always sneak up on the girl players.Yeah.Stalkerish.

The girl was chopping wood and didn't notice me.Duh,I was invincible.What was I thinking.I flew up on a oak wood tree and made myself visible.When she heard the sound she looked up and spotted me.

"Wait,don't scream."I said.Then she screamed.Sheesh.Whats wrong with these players?"It's..It's Herobrine!!"she yelled and ran off to the left.Heading back to her house I suppose.

Oh great job Herobrine.You have to get to your palace now or you'll never complete your jobs. I thought to myself and I flew back home.Better safe than sorry.As I was flying I met a Creeper and explained what I was doing there.It hissed happily and snuggled with me like a cat but generally,it hates cats..It hissed again saying goodbye and walked away so I flew off again to my palace again.

All I could think about was meeting that strange girl again.What a weird thought..

~End

Hey guys what's up it's Eleanor here and I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter and don't worry I'll try to publish tommorow.Okay? ;) So remember to :

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~Cake