Slayer

Herobrine's POV

What the Nether was I thinking?!I can't go around stalking players like that!What if someone or maybe a mob catches me?My reputation will be ruined..I slammed my scythe onto the NetherBricks and nearly blew up my new castle.Harsh.

"Master?Is everything er..alright?"A WitherSkeleton asked and I calmed down.I nodded and settled onto my diamond throne."Just to tell you sir..there's a meeting for you tommorow with the zombie king.He wants to have a word with you."

I nodded and shooed it out.All I can think about was meeting that girl.Well,if I wanted to see her again,I'll have to stalk..er..I mean find her in the Overworld..again.Seriously.

I groaned and stood up again.I'll have to find her house first then.I teleported to the Overworld and climbed up a mountain."These players really like wooden houses.."I muttered and swooped onto a wooden house.Careful..

I lowered myself down and peeked into the house.There was that girl/wolf I met in the woods and another girl wearing a rainbow shirt with grey shorts she had little cat ears poking out of her hair and a fluffy black tail.Her friend,I suppose.

Suddenly,an Enderman teleported next to me and I almost fell off the roof."Ender?!What are you doing here?I'm Stalkering..er..I mean looking at er..someone."I whispered.

"Sorry Master but you have something to attend to today."he replied in my head.I looked back and nodded."Fine.Just don't follow me here again please."I said and teleported back to the Nether.

I took out my scythe and flung open the doors.Oh please.A zombie wearing a golden crown came into the room and he bowed when he saw me.

"Good Afternoon Sir, Groan here.The Endermen have been restless in MY kingdom.What are they doing there?They claim that you've assigned them there.Why may I ask?"

I sighed and pulled my scythe out and before he could react,I stabbed the king ..making him turn into bits of code that flew up into the ceiling..so what?I don't care,he's been pestering me for so long anyway.I huffed and marched out of my room.

Time to see that girl...again.

~End

Well guys,does Herobrine have feelings for that mysterious girl?Comment down below what do you think.;)