I Gotta Feeling

The title is actually a song and there's a Minecraft parody called I Am Believing..go check it out.

Herobrine's POV

"Just a little further.."I said and glanced at Trinity as she slowly rode on her horse."Master Herobrine..pssst..over here!"I turned and saw a Creeper hiding behind a tree."Wait here."I told Trinity and she agreed looking tired."What is it?"I asked in Creeper Language.I was fond of Creepers and Endermen to be honest..

It waved a foot and slowly walked towards me."I just heard the news that Ender found the girl that you were looking for.."it hissed and looked at me.

"Hold on you found Katelyn?Where?"

"Um..somewhere between the desert..south-east..I think and near the Zombie Pigman's lair..underground.."

I nodded and patted it's head."Thanks.."

"No prob.."and it padded away into the depths of the forest."Good news..we are one step closer to finding Katelyn.."I said and looked at Trinity.

Z..z..Z..oh great..she's asleep..with my powers,I slowly put her on the ground and waited for the sun to come up again..the mobs just waved as they saw me and didn't bother Trinity at all..my eyes closed slowly and I drifted off into another memory..

I woke up and immediately knew that something was wrong.."Brine!"someone shouted..I spun around and saw..a boy and a girl running around a big tree in a swamp biome.This can't be.."Got ya Lelia!"the boy laughed as he pounced on the girl..

That was Lelia and I when we were younger..oh..no..it's the memory I've been trying to forget..the one that turned me into this.."Brine!That's cheating!"Lelia laughed as the younger me threw a rock.

Luckily,the younger me ( I'll never call myself Brine okay? I'll just say I because it was me right? ) missed and it flew to the direction of a weird looking hut.."Hey!What a weird looking..thing.What is it?"Lelia said and took a step forwards..and I forgot to tell that Lelia is my older sister..so she basically takes care of me..

"Don't!I heard mom and dad say that it's a witch's hut!"I pulled her back.Being the adventurous type,she said,"Come on,it's not that bad.."she smiled and pulled me with her."Dare you to go in and talk to that witch.."she dared and I refused until she decided to go in without me leaving me outside..so I followed her in..

"Who dares to sneak into my house?"a cracking voice said.."Technically,it's not a house it's a hut."Lelia said and I cowered behind her."Imbecile,why don't you stay for awhile while I.."the witch cackled and lunged at Lelia."NO!" I shouted and pushed Lelia away."Want to get cursed don't cha?Get cursed with this.."the witch said and started muttering.

"Lelia!Run!!"I said to her as light swirled around me.."No!Brine!NOO!!"she screamed and tried to pull me away but by then it was too late..I was cursed..the real me watched as Lelia dragged the unconscious me out and all the way to our house..

"Herobrine!"someone said urgently.I sat up so suddenly that Trinity had to jump back.."This..er..skeleton wants to speak to you.."she gestured to a skeleton under a tree because it was morning.."Hurry up Herobrine..this isn't gonna take an hour to say.."it said in my mind as I walked over to it.

"What is it now?"I said in Skeleton language.."Ender reported that someone had been um..moving Katelyn..somewhere else.."it clacked and pointed north..

"North?They took her North?"I asked and it nodded."Somewhere near the Moo-Shroom Island..Actually..she's on that island.."

I nodded back and made up my mind.."Okay,get Ender to recharge in The End and stock up on Enderpearls..he's gonna teleport Katelyn to the outside of the castle or lair or whatever it is and tell him I'll or we will be waiting there.."I said to the skeleton and it nodded."Thanks.."

I walked back to Trinity who was preparing to set off towards the desert."Not there.To the Moo-Shroom Island."I said and took her hand to steer her to the right direction.I immediately felt my hand tingle..

~End

Treat for you guys.Please follow me and keep on reading.Cauz it's about to get wickedly awesome.