Confessions To Make

Trinity's POV

"For the last time,we're here to see Herobrine!"Katelyn yelled as the wither skeletons brought us to the Nether Fortress."Master will have to confirm or else."They replied firmly and pushed us into the Fortress.

"When are they ever going to learn?"Katelyn sighed to me and we walked up to the throne ( which was empty )"Well Mr. Wither Skeleton,where is he?"I asked sarcastically as they clattered among themselves.

"Tri?"I spun around and saw Herobrine weakly waved to us."Hey..we just wanted to see what's um..wrong."Katelyn said nervously."The Wither Skeletons looked at one another as I slowly went towards Herobrine.

"You..okay?"I asked softly and he nodded."He's been through a lot."A voice said.A Ghast and a Enderman came into the room."Wh-who are you?"Kate asked and she backed away into a corner."Ender and Soul."the Enderman said."Hey..you're that Enderman..right?"Katelyn started to say.

It nodded and nudged Soul the Ghast.Which is confusing.I bit my lip and pulled Herobrine to a wall."Ow."he said and looked at me."What's..oh."I asked and saw little bits of white stuff floating up to the ceiling."I told you to rest but you didn't believe me."Soul said sadly as I watched the little bits.

"Was it because of the Blood Of Herobrine?"Katelyn asked nervously.Ender nodded and said,"He will be weak because of the poison for at least 3 days because the battle..made it worst."No no no.

Herobrine jumped when I took his hand and I guided him to a room without the others."Hey!What about us?"Katelyn asked and I smiled."Keep guard."

"Tri..I'm so glad you came..."Herobrine said softly as I gave him a chair."It's okay..thanks for everything..Hero."I said and he looked up."Growll?.."a sound echoed through the room and I looked down.

A baby Enderdragon was curled up against my leg."That's Denton.My pet Enderdragon."Herobrine said as it cuddled against me.Afterwe talked for awhile and got to know each other better...I admitted it.( With Denton curled up on my lap now )

"Cute."

"I know."

"Tri?"

"Yeah..?"

"I love you..."

".........."

"Me too."

I smiled and Herobrine turned around to look outside when suddenly,I felt a hand grab me and pull me into the floor."You're coming with me..." the voice hissed and I was knocked out.

~End

How many likes / votes can this chapter get? Finally,Tri and Herobrine confessed..but,what about Katelyn?Who kidnapped Tri?Sorry this is so short.I had to do some schoolwork sorry.