To The Nether With You

Katelyn's POV

It hurts...why does it hurt anyway?
I have to wake up.But I can't..I opened my eyes and saw Tri and Herobrine sitting together on the roof of our house."Can we really find her?"Tri asked and Herobrine smiled."We can.Don't worry..."

Trinity shrugged and fiddled with her tail ( It's a habit of all of the animal hybrids..) and Herobrine took her hand."We will find her.We just have to set off tomorrow..that's all."he said and stood up guiding Tri back inside.

"Everything will be fine.."

~End Of Flashback~

I gasped and sat up.When I heard an explosion,I knew that it was Herobrine.After someone stabbed me in the stomach ( Ouch ) and left,I was thinking..it was someone who could teleport.I snatched up my armour and put it on securing my enchanted diamond sword to my belt.After that,I heard Tri running up the stairs and the rest went along with the plan.

~End Of Flashback ~

"Where did he go?"Tri asked urgently as she paced around."Well...I'm sure he's okay.."I said and put my bow back."If he's okay,why isn't he here?!"she shouted and the wolves growled nervously."I'm sure he's okay Tri.."I said nervously.You do not want to see Tri mad.

"Hero.."she said and stabbed the ground."That grass was innocent."I mumbled and she smiled a bit."He's okay..don't worry."I said for the hundredth time already.Suddenly,the ground shook and flames were everywhere."Herobrine!"I said and I took Tri's hand and we sprinted to our house.

"We gotta go to the Nether!"I said and opened the portal."B-but..how do you know it's Hero?..but still..It's okay Herobrine,we're coming."Tri whispered and we jumped in.

~End

Sorry this is so short.Two chapters today cauz I love you guys.Btw pls read Adventures In Mineplex huge favour.I have a new sister in the Minecraft world though.Check it out.