Deep Sleep

Trinity's POV

"Katelyn!"I screamed and another arrow almost shot me but Herobrine grabbed it and snapped it in two.I jumped down the cat and ran to my best friend."Katelyn!"I screamed again and I tried to pull out the arrow.

When I did so,I got a burning sensation on my hand and I saw that it was covered with poison.."Hero.."I whispered and my vision went blurry.
"Hang in there!"he cried and took out his scythe.He ran towards me and struck the ground with his weapon.

A red barrier whirled around us and he made me drink a Potion Of Regeneration."Ugh.."I gagged and covered my mouth."The good potions usually taste horrible.."he said and I tried not to look at my best friend hanging from a tree looking lifeless..

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.."someone said and we looked up.A boy with a grey shirt and black jeans  came out of the woods holding a diamond bow ( don't know how he got that ) and a diamond sword said to us.

"Who..?"Herobrine asked and the barrier flickered down."Pleased to meet you..Herobrine and his..ahem,companion.."he smirked and I raised an eyebrow."May I kindly ask..WHAT THE NETHER WERE YOU THINKING?!"I asked and he looked shocked.

"Carrying out orders..by now,you should know me already Herobrine.."he said and Herobrine looked a bit..taken aback."Notch's son.Ryan Gold..that was you?"he stepped back and the barrier died.Ryan or whatever his name was,nodded and looked at him coldly.

"Back then,Herobrine used to rampage the country or some kingdom...when he came across Notch's city..The City Of Athens..well,you ask him.It wasn't pretty at all.."Ryan said and glared at Herobrine."Well,that was last time but you didn't have to shoot my friend!"I shouted and he sighed.

"Well,you should've asked Herobrine what did he think when he tried to kill me.Think again Trinty Stone."and he disappeared."C'mon,we gotta get her out."Herobrine said coldly and pulled out the arrow without even getting any poison in his hands..

I took Katelyn and we settled her down to the floor."..she's in a deep sleep.."Herobrine said and I looked at him."Which means..?"he looked at me fearfully..

"She might never wake up again.."

-End

Sorry it's so short..I'll only publish when I'm free..sorry.Love you all.