Who Killed Lelia?

Trinity's POV

When Katelyn smacked me on the head,I immediately blacked out.I didn't even know what was happening..when I woke up again,I was scared out of my life.I saw Katelyn wince and grab the bed to steady herself.

"You..okay?"I asked carefully and she nodded."F-fine.."she muttered and looked pale.."Tri!"I heard someone gasp and I saw Herobrine collapse onto the floor,covered with dust and a line of blood on his face.

"Brine!"I cried and quickly ran towards him."Book..Prophecies..Steve.."he gasped and Katelyn tilted her head."The..Book Of Prophecies?B-but I thought Ryan has it!"she exclaimed and Herobrine shook his head."That was a fake."

"So you hid the fake one here and hid the real one at your castle?"I asked."Right indeed."someone said behind us."Steve."Herobrine muttered and painfully got up."Now that I have the book..I can erase the future and rewrite it again!"he held up a hand and Katelyn stumbled to get the book away from him.

I jumped and teleported towards Steve and grabbed the book and I tossed it over to Hero and he caught it..I didn't know how I did that but I felt the same anger when I attacked Ryan..
"H-how?!"he gasped and I held him at sword point."Get.Away."I said and he gulped."N-no!Oh my Notch..it's a Herobrine spawn!"he cried and I pushed the blade into his chest,making him bleed.He cried out and I felt no shame."Tri!"Herobrine cried and pushed me away.

I stumbled back and saw my reflection in Steve's pool of blood..my eyes were glowing white again."Tri!What's wrong with you?!"Katelyn screamed and I couldn't stop myself as I drove my sword again into Steve,making him bleed out and die at my feet,his eyes glazed and his body turned into smoke like when someone dies."Tri!Get away!"Herobrine shouted and swept me out of the house.I growled and climbed to my feet.

"Let me get at him!"I yelled and the trees caught on fire.."That's no position for you to do so."Herobrine said softly and drew his scythe."I'm the only Herobrine here Trinity!What's wrong with you?!"he screamed and I saw tears falling down onto the grass.I was about to strike him with lightning when I heard a voice say..

"It's you."someone said calmly and I turned around with my eyes flashing in the darkness."Notch."Katelyn said and I stepped back."Me?!"Herobrine asked and Ryan appeared next to his father."You did this to her."he accused Herobrine and turned towards me."Both of you shared a bond that made your powers..transfer to her."Notch said and we looked at each other.

"H-how is that even possible?"Herobrine asked and I clenched my fists.Control.Don't punch Notch in the face.I thought and saw that Katelyn was looking at me warily.Normal.She mouthed and I simmered down.

"The bond that you and Lelia shared was strong and that's how she made the barrier that night.When she died..well,the powers only went to you.Mainly because you and her had a special bond."Notch said and Ryan smirked enjoying the sudden shock I was exposing.

"Too bad our brother,Steve,died because of her..I bet tonight,she will be joining him too."Notch aimed an arrow straight at me.Herobrine looked down and muttered,"You."The ground started to shake and Notch's smile wavered.

"Sorry?"he asked and Ryan looked at Katelyn uneasily. ( Why? I don't know ) "You killed Lelia.Not the mobs.Because this is the clearing where we hid and almost died..and where she died and I can sense her death..lingering here.She didn't die at the weapon of a mob,she died at the hands of you."Herobrine said and for once..Notch was speechless.

-End

So...any comments?No?Seriously,sorry Herobrine no questions.Bye bye.
Oh my Nether,someone please ask a question because Eleanor here is annoying me.Wow.