To The Afterworld and Back

Katelyn's POV

All I can hear is Trinity screaming and a whooshing sound...then the pain..then..the darkness..

I tried to move but I couldn't open my eyes..all I know is that there is an arrow in my chest..but..how am I alive?I felt someone try to pull out the arrow but they left it there.Somehow,I could see Trinity in my mind calling out for Herobrine who was deflecting the arrows..

I tried to shift a bit but I couldn't.
I saw Herobrine raise his scythe up and a blast of cold air whirled around me and I lost consciousness..
"Don't..move.."I heard a voice hiss and I opened my eyes.."Where..?"I said hoarsely and saw..Notch himself.

"What..?!What are you-"I began to say but he cut me off.Which was rude."As much as I don't want to say this but..welcome the the Afterworld.."he said and I stood up.All I saw was white clouds and flying mobs with white wings.."Is..this a dream?"I asked and Notch smirked.

"Dream?Not even close..it's your lifeline..choose."He said and raised his hand as images flashed around me."The 1st path..recarnation..either you turn into something else like a mob or..well,that's the 2nd choice..reborn into a new life..or..3rd choice..travel to the Athens or even the 4th choice..which is hardcore.."

I looked up and saw 4 different paths
leading to some portals..one was made out of Diamond ores and it glowed turquoise..the 2nd one was made out of emerald blocks and it glowed with a faint gold light..the 3rd was made out of snow blocks and it glowed grey..the 4th was made out of glowstone blocks and it glowed blue..

"Hardcore?"I asked and he raised an eyebrow.."Hardcore..is a mode when once you die..you will never ever come back..never.It is quite risky too but..not many players choose this route.."he said and I stepped back.

Choose..choosing..I looked up and thought about the 1st option..turning into a mob..no thanks..2nd is out..I want my memories please..3rd..no way I'm going to the Athens and the last..the last one was risky but..

I looked at the 4 portals and made my choice..Notch smiled as if he read my mind and I decided..no,he's playing with me..so,I did the impossible...I looked at him and said,"Never..but..I will choose.."

"Hardcore.."

"Wise decision Miss Dare..but..
remember once you are in hardcore mode..you will never meet like this again.you might have to stay in The Nether..forever."

"Might?"

"Fine,you will stay in The Nether
forever..happy?"

"Gladly.."

"Okay then..repeat this then..I,Katelyn Dare will vow now to enter the Hardcore mode and I accept the risks.."

I took a deep breath and wondered if I was making the right choice but..I am..and I will.I repeated the statement and Notch smiled evilly.."Good luck then..Hardcore mode is always the worst.."

Then he gestured to a portal at the right and it glowed blue with glowstone blocks for the frame like I mentioned just now...I closed my eyes and walked through it..suddenly,I felt like I was falling and I let out a gasp..

Immediately,I saw Trinity and Herobrine looking at me worriedly and Herobrine ( looking very red..why?I don't know.. ) just said,"Welcome back."..and me?

I just smiled..

~End