The Blood Of Herobrine

Katelyn's POV

I banged on the iron door hoping someone would hear me..ever since they moved me here,they put me into a iron room with an iron door and iron bars around the room.

I growled and tried to move but my hands were tied up and I couldn't move at all.Sheesh.I struggled until my hands turned red from all of the rough rope..

I sat there and waited for at least 3 days maybe even more,when I heard an explosion and someone squealing and a clashing sound."Katelyn?"It was Trinity!She came!I wanted to shout but then,I felt a pain in my stomach and saw..a diamond sword..

I fell to the ground just as I heard a whooshing sound of someone teleporting and I slowly closed my eyes..

Herobrine's POV

I hacked the Zombie Pigman with my scythe and took him down.Finally,I raised my scythe to cut off his head when an explosion knocked me off balance and I fell to the ground..damn it TNT..did it really have to explode like that?

I groaned and picked up my scythe.."Not so fast..."I heard a grunt and someone pinned me to the ground again."About time I caught you.."the king said and held out his iron sword..this wasn't the Zombie Pigman king..he died in the explosion just now anyway.

It was the king from the previous battle I had against the City Of Alantia..weird name and basically a weird city."I need your help..I want the Blood Of Herobrine.."he said and pressed his sword tip onto my back.

"The Blood Of Herobrine is only supposed to be given willingly.."I growled and teleported at the base of a throne."Let's see if you want to willingly give your blood in exchange for them.."the king smiled and gestured to Katelyn and..Trinity.

I glared at the king and saw Trinity and Katelyn tied up.Don't move.I mouthed at Trinity and she nodded."Fine.."I said and held out my hand.This was gonna hurt..the king said,"Now I know how to control you..all you have is a girlfriend who I can torture.."he smirked and nodded to his guard.

The guard pulled Trinity's hands tighter and I could barely breathe as she winced and Katelyn's shirt was covered with blood.I struggled to get to them but the king placed the sword on my arm and he gave it to me.

I recalled what Lelia told me last time..
The Blood Of Herobrine can heal others and it must only be drawn by yourself,it must have a purpose or else it will not heal..do what is right brother...I looked at the king who was smiling and I asked,"Who is the blood for anyway?"I was hoping Trinity would escape with Katelyn as long as I gave them the freedom in exchange for my life.

"For my mother.She is dying and I came to search for you."he said.I could immediately tell that he was lying.Trinity was shaking her head and pleading with me not to give it to him.

I can use a power but that would weaken me dreadfully..I looked at her and I nodded."You may have contained me but I am still Herobrine.."I reached up and used my lightning powers to strike the king,teleport to the girls and teleport all of us away making the castle crumble and fall down on everyone inside..

~End

Facts For The Blood Of Herobrine

It can heal others

Must be given by Herobrine himself

Can be used to power weapons

Bring back someone from the dead

Have riches ( diamonds and gold )

Herobrine will be weaken dreadfully and will not recover for at least 3 days.

You know the drill..share,like and comment..