My phone rang several times after I left. I knew it was him so I ignored it. Then I got a text from none other than my lovely brother.

Cris❣: Where did you go?

I couldn't tell him I met my dad over a text. He would get so mad.

Me: to get you breakfast. :) what would you (and maybe the other brats) like to eat?

Cris❣: McDonald's is fine. THANKS I LOVE YOU!!! :)

I stopped to pick up their food but I was so out of it still. I can't believe I actually went and talked to my dad. I never thought I'd have the guts to do that. And even worse, I cut him off and drove away. I mean I had my reasons but it all seemed surreal.

Whatever right?

I arrived home to a mob of hungry footballers. Luckily I bought enough food because none of the guys had left.

"How the hell did you wake up so early? And you don't even look hung over!" James said.

"I told you guys to drink water. Not my fault you all were too stupid to listen." I half giggled.

I turned and walked up to my room only to find Marcelo and Sergio still passed out on both of the couches.

"Guys wake up. Go downstairs to eat cause you all have to get to the dinner early tonight. You need to go home and shower." I nagged.

They didn't budge.

"WAKE THE HELL UP!" I yelled. Sergio woke up panicked while Marcelo flipped off the side of the couch and landed pretty hard on the floor.

"Damn, you can yell." Sergio said, rubbing his head which was probably throbbing due to his hangover.

"Yeah no shit. I pretty much had a heart attack in my sleep." Marcelo whined.

"Okay yeah I know I can yell pretty loud and you all are hung over. I don't care. Go downstairs and eat so I can start getting ready for the dinner tonight. And don't forget we have to be there early!" I said.

"Hey any chance you wanna be my date? I don't exactly wanna show up alone." Marcelo joked.

"Shut up! You know I'm going with Cris and I'm too good for you anyway." I said with sarcasm.

"Hey! Is that Neymar kid gonna talk to you after all?" Sergio asked.

"I think so." I said with a little smile I couldn't hide.

"Then you need to look hot. Well.. Hotter than usual." Marcelo said while walking toward my closet. Luckily him and Sergio both turned around because I actually blushed a little. I wasn't used to people giving me compliments like that.

They both scanned my closet for the section where my dresses were.

"Let's see what we have to work with." Marcelo said. It was actually kid of funny seeing these 2 guys in my closet trying to play fashion designer or whatever. I decided I was going to just wait on my bed because who knows how long they were going to take.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had 17 missed calls from my dad. I ignored them of course. Just as I was about to start going through my Twitter notifications, my two footballer friends walked out with the biggest smiles spread across their faces.

"Here. Pick one from these." Marcelo said as he dropped 7 or 8 dresses on my bed.

"Maybe I should ask Cris what he's wearing so I know which to choose." I said trying to get out of admitting I loved a white dress that might've been too revealing for cris's taste.

"NO. Just pick one!" Sergio said sounding like a little kid.

I waited a few seconds, scanning their faces, and gave in. "Fine. If I have to." I got up and went straight to the white one I liked. It was fitted but not too tight. It was about mid-thigh and had a one shoulder sleeve with sequins running along the edge. "This one."

"So I'm guessing you don't dress in provocative clothes out of choice." Marcelo said with a laugh. I lightly hit him on the shoulder and acted offended. "Hey, I'm just saying. You have to look hotter than usual and obviously you know what to wear to make an entrance." He said with a wink.

"Okaaaayyy. You all helped me choose a dress now let me start getting ready. Go eat!" I said.

"Okay okay we're going. Oh and don't go heavy on the makeup. I'm sure that kid wants to see your pretty little face." Sergio joked.

"Yes Sergio I know. I don't wanna look like a clown." I pushed them out of my room as I said this.

"And don't forget that he-" I cut Marcelo off by shutting the door on them. I swear sometimes they were bigger girls than I was.