{Belle's POV}

A smile spread across my lips as Liam carried me back towards the church. When I asked 'can we go back' I didn't want to.

I just want to get this over with. In a few hours I'll be able to go back to the hotel. All we have to do is go listen to a few people talk about Scott then bury him. Then we're done.

I don't even know who is going to speak. Probably just my grandparents and a few of his close friends. I wasn't asked, probably because no one know's I'm coming.

It's not like I'm going to tweet 'going to my bros funeral'. No, just no. You don't tweet that.

"Hey princess. You ready?" Niall's voice spoke. I looked up from Liam's shoulder to see everyone standing there in front of the church.

When did we get here?

I nodded, not ready to speak get. I unwrapped my arms and legs from around Liam, letting my feet touch the ground. I walked ahead of the boys so just in case if I wanted to run again I wouldn't be able to.

As we entered everything had black drapery on it to make it more funeral like. A black casket sat on the alter along with many flowers. A picture of Scott was placed next to the casket.

"Name please." A guy who stood next to the furtherest back pew dressed in all black asked. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. My grandparents always think someone is going to ruin or crash a celebration they throw.

"Belle Centful, Scott's older sister." The man moved his finger down the clipboard and nodded. The boys and I walked down the aisle. Throughout the entire I felt people staring at me, or the boys.

We all filed into the first pew on the left. First Niall, Harry, Cole, me, Zayn, Liam, then Louis." It was a bit tight but I can live. Zayn and Cole each grabbed onto one of my hands as my grandmother stepped in front of the podium.

All through her little speech I zoned out. Not to be rude, but I couldn't care less what she says. The freaking woman didn't take me in when I had nobody! Thankfully, I had the boys.

If I never wrote that letter I could be dead. Actually I would be dead. I'd be dead instead of Scott. The world would be more calm if I were gone. I shouldn't be here. Scott should. Everything would-

My thoughts about killing myself were interrupted by Zayn squeezing my hand. It was one of those moments where you feel like everything you're thinking is wrong.

That everything happens for a reason. One day everything will make sense.

"Next we'd like to have Scott's sister Belle come and speak." My grandmother spoke into the mic with tears streaming down her face.

What? I was never told I was supposed to speak.

I wanted to 'no thanks' but instead my body took me up to the alter. I couldn't help but freeze for a second just to stare at the coffin containing my brothers dead body. After that I walked up to the podium.

It's a bit taller then me, but I can deal with it for a few minutes. My eyes connected with Zayn's as he gave me a thumbs up.

You can do this Belle. Just talk.

"I found out about Scott's death yesterday. Great way to celebrate a birthday, right?" I tried to joke, cracking a half smile and earning a small chuckle from everyone. Okay, I'm breaking the ice. Now I need to keep going.

"When I took the abuse from my mother I thought I was protecting Scott. The last thing I wanted to happen was for him to get hurt. He was my little brother, he was a part of me." I took a deep breath, switching eye contact with each boy. Now, I have to answer their question that they've been waiting patiently for the answer.

"I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to be the reason that Scott was sent to a foster home or somewhere that he didn't like. I wanted the best for him and he seemed happy." None of the boys showed any emotion. Everyone in the room was silent besides stray sniffles from the crying people.

"Someone very special to me said 'You can't run away from your problems. Sometimes you need to go towards it and confront it. Problems are always going to be in your life but you can't let stop you. You have to keep going.' I thought losing Scott would end my life. Just like when I lost Erin."

Confusion was written across the boys features. Erin is a sensitive topic to me. When she died I dismissed everyone who tried to talk about her to me. I was even sent to therapy about it, but I didn't talk to the therapist. I'd sit there for forty-five in silence not speaking.

"The last time I was in a church was for Erin's funeral. I remember sitting I the front pew with Scott crying into my shoulder. Both of them died with alcohol being involved. I'm the last one left. I shouldn't be though. Both of them should be here with me."

All of boys sat in shock. They didn't even know Erin existed. Now they do, but she isn't here to meet them.

"Scott was always special to me. Even when I'd be taking the abuse for him he was so sweet to me. There is no doubt in my mind that he isn't going to heaven." I said that last sentence with a smile. The sound of the church doors opening pulled my eyes away from the boys.

I looked back to see the man that has missed six years of my life. The man that told me my mother doesn't love me. The man that has been replaced by someone much better.

My dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

I wrote two chapters instead of just one! Yay! I did that because I wanted to end 'Mirrors' with Belle running away.

Now everyone has to wait until Friday. Sorry. ):

But don't forget to comment and vote! Can you guys try and get me four comments and four votes on both chapters separately? Even on just one would be fine! Love you all!!!

Love, Isabella