Mean Boss&Regret

"You know, I really thought you'd be gone forever." She said with a smirk.

I'd rather not say anything, throughout the year I learned to control my emotions along with my actions. I took a lot of time building my self esteem and character. I'm not going to let her get to me.

"What will I have to do?" I asked.

"Go home." She scowled.

"Where's your professionalism?" I asked her.

She seemed stunned by my question but didn't react rudely.

"Hm. Well I guess our little MISTY grew some self strength.." she said.

Damn right. Mentally and physically.

She sighed, "Paula!" She called.

A tall white woman appeared before me.

Perhaps her accomplice?

"Yes mam?" She said.

"Get this one to work, tell her what she'll need to do. The rules and regulations. Hurry she's making me gag." She said.

What a fucking bitch.

But whatever, she's envious and I can't be more proud of that.

Paula looked at me.

I smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "Follow me newbie." She said.

Damn.

Jessica hired some rude ass bitches.

But whatever.

Not gonna let it get to me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Hours Later-

Jessica has me breaking my back.

First she makes me get her a Latte JUST so she can say she hates it. Then she oders me to file papers and print shit and UGGHHHH. She's killing me.

But being my new positive self, I ain't letting her get to me or make me quit. I have a feeling that's what she wants.

"Misty!"

Speak of the devil.

"Yes mam?" I mumbled.

"Do you mind running down to the lobby to get my lunch? My boyfriend is down there. I'd go myself and kiss him but I'm busy." She forced a smile.

I rolled my eyes and went to the elevator without even speaking to her.

"Oh and if you quit right after...I won't care." She winked.

Ok?!

This bitch GOT some nerve. Like who's her fucking boyfriend? Namjoon? As if I'll care.

It'll hurt but I can move on.

The elevator doors opened and I walked inside answering my phone that was ringing.

"Hey girl." I said.

"Sooo..how's wooorrk?"

Salma -_-

I sighed. "Why didn't you tell me JESSICA works here?!"

She giggled. "I tried to tell you~ but little miss "shut up" didn't let me."

"Sorry...but still! You should have at least texted me."

"Right. I'm sorry. But is she being nice?"

"What do you think?"

"Do you need my muscle?"