Dinner Disaster&Rival

-2 weeks Later-

Salma and I gave BB back after we saw the Lost Dog signs. So thankfully it didn't look like we stole her, or that SALMA stole her.

Jessica and Namjoon were so happy to have found her. They truly love that pup, maybe that pup is the reason that kept them together. Like their locket.

However Namjoon looks like he's moved on, only because he shows more skin ship towards me ^-^

He hugs me now and sometimes places a kiss on my cheek. Or he play fights with me and picks me up over his shoulders. He takes me out to eat and such. He walks me home almost like everyday, and we hangout on the weekends.

Namjoon has legit become my everything and I still have not confessed. But I'm sure he's noticed by now. I mean, I laugh at anything he does or says, sometimes he doesn't do or say anything and I'll laugh.

He's just the perfect human being in my eyes, I really want him. But who would want my fatass?

"Misty."

Namjoon~

"Hey you." I said.

He hugged me. "Ahhh~ you're so cold, it's soo hot outside. Make sure to put sunscreen before leaving. Ok?"

He's always looking out for me too, like a big brother.

I nodded. "I will do that."

"Are you on cash register duty?" He asked.

"No, I was assigned to unpack these boxes since we got new stock." I said.

"Me too. So you're stuck back here with me." He smirked.

I chuckled. "I guess so.." I looked at him. "So how's BB?"

"Ahh..I haven't seen her all week. Jessica said she's been busy so she doesn't have time to bring her over."

Bring her over? Wait..they still see each other? They still talk...

He noticed me blankly staring at him. "What?" He said.

I looked away. "Nothing." I simply said

He seemed confused but continued working. God damn it. I knew it was too good to be true. I swear that pup truly is their locket.

"How's Salma been doing?" He asked.

Luckily Salma is NOT pregnant, so she won't be a mother ANY time soon. That same day the fortune teller told us she was supposedly pregnant, we went and got a pregnancy test. And thank goodness it came out negative. I even took her to the clinic to be extra sure.

It was such a scare but thank god she can still live her life.

However, I don't know if she still sees Hoseok or not? I mean I ask her here and there but she blunty says "He's good" and that's it.

"Misty?"

Oh right.

"She's good." I said.

"Hm.."

I continued to work silently.

Now I'm kinda sad...

What if this whole time he was just being nice to me because he sees me JUST as a friend? All my hope is gone now.

He just had to mention Jessica. -_-

"I'll be right back." He said.

I didn't respond

-Phone Rings-

I sighed. "Hello?"

"Hey girl~"