Sneak peek....A Brief respite... Chain of events...

sneak Peek of Chapter 13-14

~Adrian’s POV~

A mating ceremony. That’s what we were all gathered in the woods for. It was a full moon, the wolves were looking a bit too excited and the night air offered nothing in the way of comfort. It had been a crazy few days and if I said I wouldn’t mind things slowing down just a bit, it would be the truth.

I was beginning to wonder if it was that this particular wolf pack had some serious issues with bad luck or if it was our presence that was triggering all the events of the past week.

As I reflected on the past seven days I really had to wonder. Fights had broken out among a few wolves within the pack, Carson hated me, Marcus hated me, Grady couldn’t even look at me and his mate wasn’t particularly helpful in that arena either. Scottie had broken his arm, Lucas couldn’t seem to leave my side and the fencing around the outer fringes of the territory had been torn down.

To make matters worse I found myself enjoying the freedom from my ‘work’, Lucas didn’t look like he wanted to leave anytime soon and  it was clear as day that Carson couldn’t wait for me to leave. Over all I couldn’t tell if I was enjoying my time in the camp or if I was hating every minute of it. It was all just a so much to take in and my mind was still reeling from the crazy turn of events.

 Then after all that drama, Grady had gotten Laken grounded again, thereby pissing Carson off even more, Marcus had flown back to London leaving us all behind, one of the werewolves in Carson’s pack had claimed Scottie as a mate and the council of elders had it out for me.

Nothing was going the way it should but maybe everything would make more sense if I started from the morning after I’d had my little talk with Rivers…

                                    AUTHOR'S NOTES

DIFFERENT HUH? I KNOW ^_^

I OFFERED THE SNEAK PEEK BECAUSE I'M STUDYING AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET AROUND TO WRITING ANYMORE RIGHT NOW. THE NEXT CHAPTER AS YOU CAN SEE WILL BE SEEN THROUGH ADRIAN'S EYES AS HE RECOUNTS THE EVENTS OF HIS WEEK IN DETAIL, LEADING UP TO THE MATING CEREMONY.

I'LL GET STARTED ON THE CHAP AS SOON AS I CAN.

-DoUbLe.A

-unedited.