0.25 It's Time

"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure."

"You promised me that nothing would happen to any of my friends! You promised me!" Aden screamed at the boy who had broken every promise that he had made to her.

"I lied." Theo says with a smirk on his face.

"You could have gotten my brother killed tonight! You killed Scott tonight! How could you just set people up for their deaths? Good people Theo! You killed good people!" Aden screams.

"You can't have war without a few casualties Aden! Scott had to die for me to take control of his pack! I needed his pack!" Theo yells getting right in Aden's face.

"No one wanted a war except for you! Scott's pack doesn't exist without Scott! Don't you get that? They will never be apart of your pack because of who they are. They have a conscience and you don't." Aden tells Theo the truth.

"If I didn't have a conscience then you would be dead right now!" Theo spits through his teeth.

"Incase you forgot I was dead!" Aden lashes out.

"I need you in my pack Aden, if you follow behind me so will the others."

Aden hastily shakes her head almost shocked that Theo would even think that she would so dumbly follow his lead.

"My mom use to tell me when I was little to not fear the enemy that attacks me but the fake friend that hugs me. I have never let anyone get as close to me as I let you, I genuinely cared for you but all you ever cared about was taking a pack that would never belong to you. I honestly wish that I could kill you right now and walk away with no guilt. But I know now that with great power comes great sacrifices and I don't ever want to loose myself again. Because you aren't worth it. I will never let go of myself again for you."

"Are you sure about that?" Theo smirks as he harshly pulls Aden into him, crashing their lips together.

Aden quickly pushes Theo off of her and swings her fist into his jaw.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yells.

"God Aden! There is just so much that you don't know yet! Like how this makes you feel..." Theo trails off as he pushed Aden's back into the nearest tree and places his lips on her neck.

"Get off of me!" Aden demands.

"You can feel it can't you? Because the Pontianak isn't dead, no, it takes a lot more than that to kill a Pontianak, it just needs to be reactivated..." Theo tells Aden as he brings his lips back up to hers while his hands fiddle with the button on her jeans.

"Theo stop! Theo! Please" Aden begs.

"I told you that I need my pack! And my pack isn't complete without the Pontianak!"

"So what then? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to feed you my blood and then I am going to fućk you. Then and only then will my precious Pontianak be alive and well again, ready to turn her humanity off and kill everyone and everything that I tell her to."

"I'm not your puppet Theo." Aden spits.

"No, you are so much more than just my puppet. I care about you Aden, I really do." Theo laughs as his eyes travel down to his wrist.

"Theo don't!" Aden screams as she watches Theo sink his teeth into his wrist before slamming it into her mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

"I felt ashamed for what I did. I felt ashamed that a part of me loved every second of it. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody not even Theo. Because at the end of the day, he didn't turn me into the monster that I was, I did that all on my own. I'm sorry that it happened. I hurt people that I loved. I let myself become someone that I barley even recognize anymore. If I have learned anything it is that you cannot run from your demons because in the end they will always win. And it will hurt."

Someone please wake me up  from this fućking nightmare.

A/N THE END!

jk...

That long ass quote is from the sequel.. ;D

Let me know what you guys think!

-K