0.16 Darkness Surrounds

"Real life is make believe; all that glitters isn't gold to me; save me from everyone"

"Liam I'm so sorry"

Aden was so upset by what she had just done. She had taken a chunk out of her brother shoulder, who does that?

"Sweat heart it's going to be okay." The eldest werewolf says in attempt to comfort his daughter.

"No it's not! I just bit my brother! His blood is on my hands! It's never going to be okay!" Aden screams while tears stream down her face.

"Technically my blood is on your face." Liam jokes in attempt to prevent his sister from crying even though it was already to late.

"I am so sorry. I am so sorry! I didn't want this to happen! I'm sorry!" Aden cried as she continued to freak out about what was happening.

"It's okay, calm down."

"It is NOT okay! Can't you see that! It will never be okay!" Aden screams at Derek before bolting for the door with speed that none of the other three were even able to comprehend.

"Great. You pissed her off and now she's gone." Theo says sarcastically to Derek before leaving to find her.

Aden went to the one place that she thought no one would ever think to look for her: the pond that she had almost drown in as a child. Aden was terrified of water from the horrible experience she had as a child but she knew that no one, not even Liam would think to look there for her.

Aden had sat there fore what felt like hours before she heard footsteps behind her.

"It's beautiful out here."

"It is"

"Why is your heart beating so fast? Because you're scared of me?" Theo whispered as he crouched down to place his chin on the top of Aden's head.

"You're the bad guy." Aden whispered as she continued to stare out into the darkness.

"So are you."

Aden jumped up and turned around to look at Theo ready to defend herself against his crude comment.

"I am nothing like you!" Aden snaps.

"The sooner you accept who you are the sooner you can reach your full potential."

"I don't ever want to reach my potential! I hurt my brother tonight! How could you just sit there and let that happen?" Aden scoffs.

"Like I said I need you to reach your full potential." Theo says casually.

"Well you're out of luck, i'll kill myself before I ever hurt anyone else again!" Aden snaps harshly.

"Can't you see it? Where the same Aden. We both have our darkness because it's who we are." Theo smirks.

"I don't have any darkness! You're the bad guy and I'm not!" Aden yells as she harshly shoves Theo to the ground.

"The only difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. So don't you try and manipulate me by telling me that I'm a bad person because I already know that. I accepted that and you should try it." Theo snaps while he stares at Aden.

Aden stares at Theo for a few seconds contemplating on whether or not she should do what she was craving to do. She decided to forget about her good moral compass for a little bit and grab Theo by the back of his neck pulling him to her.

"Do you really accept it?" Aden whispered.

"I do."

"Good." Aden spoke as she smashed her lips into Theos.