0.05 Maybe You Need Help

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it."

"You're one of them"

Aden's hand was the least of her worries at this moment, her main concern was the guy she had befriended turned out to be just like her brother. No, not an asshole, a werewolf. Not that that was much better.

"Come on, we've got to get you to the hospital before the pain starts back." Theo said as he ran around to the drivers seat a climbed in.

Liam quickly hopped in the back seat without a word.

A very awkward five minutes later the three arrived at the very familiar Beacon Hills Hospital.

Aden hated the feeling of hospitals, even though her stepdad worked at one. She began following Theo and Liam inside the emergency room to find her step father or at least that's what Aden assumed.

"I'm going to go see if Geyer is in surgery or not. I'll be back in just a second" Liam tells his sister as he goes to look for their stepfather.

Aden was terrified that her hand was broken and she was also terrified that Geyer or her mother would find out the real reason why her hand got smashed. Aden had accidentally smashed her hand in a fit of range and her mother sure as hell couldn't find out because if Aden was mind set on anything it was that she was never going back to therapy.

After Aden's step father had brought her to an empty room to wait on her X-rays that had already been taken he pulled up a chair and looked at her with hurt eyes.

"How did it happen Aden?" Geyer asks hoping that Aden will tell him the truth even though he knows that she won't.

"I smashed my hand in my car door. That's it." Aden snapped at her step father not wanting him to press any further into the situation.

"It's okay, but I need you to tell me the truth about what happened or I'm going to tell your mother that you need to go back to a rehabilitation center"

Aden could feel her anger practically burning through her chest at just the mutter of those words.

"I'm not going back!"

"Aden you have no control over yourself anymore, and you know what I say, when kids get angry they either hurt theirselves or they hurt someone else. And sweetie you can't keep hurting yourself. I understand that you are angry because you have a reason to be angry but you can't keep lashing out just because your mother didn't-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence! You can't tell me I have a reason to be pissed because you don't have a fûćking clue about what happened! All you know is that you married a whore!" Aden screamed at her stepfather before she got up and bolted for the door.

"Woah! So is your hand broken?" Theo stands up quickly stopping Aden from continuing.

"Just get me out of here please." Aden spoke softly as she grabbed Theo's hand with her one good hand and slightly tugged him toward the door.

"Best Friday night ever."