0.03 Scream

"To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is different; to hold it against your soul knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

The rest of the school week flew by for Aden and she had gotten even closer to Theo. Her newly formed friendship with Theo reflected badly to her brother who insisted that his friend Stiles said that something was wrong with the new boy that had his sisters affections. Liam had told Aden to stay away from Theo so many times in the past few days she lost count. 

But Aden was beginning to believe that things could actually get better and a lot of that had to do with her friendship with Theo and she was hell bent that she wasn't going to let Liam ruin her happiness again.

It was currently Friday afternoon and the school bell had just rung signaling that the first week of hell or as some people call it school was finally over.

Aden didn't even bother to stop by her locker to put her books away because she had only one thing on her brain at the moment.

Theo.

Theo was the only thing that had been on Aden's brain since the first day of school. Since the very first day when he skipped school with her, he had consumed her thoughts and as much as she didn't want to admit it to herself, she may have actually really cared for him.

Arriving at her car in the school parking lot in a record breaking two minutes flat, Aden was out of breath. Every single second of rushing and pushing through the crowded school hallways seemed to be worth it once her eyes laid upon the boy whose body was pressed up against her car. 

"Hey, I was thinking that we should do something tonight? You know if you're not busy or anything?" The tall brunette suggested as he pulled his sunglasses off and placed the temples between his teeth.

"Yeah. I mean yeah I'm not busy and yeah we should do something, if you're not busy." Aden panicked a little as she couldn't stop rambling on.

"We could go to dinner and a movie? Or is that to predictable for you?" Theo joked.

"She can't." Liam spat quickly as he opened up the backseat of Aden's car and slung his backpack inside before slamming the door shut.

Aden was furious that her brother would so much as think he had the right to dictate what she could and could not do.

"Liam!" Aden said with her teeth shut.

Theo continued to act as if he had no clue what was going on and he was the innocent new kid who had a crush on this girl.

Too bad Liam saw right through him and wasn't going to let his sister get anywhere near some guy who Stiles was so bent on being fućked up. Liam knew that Stiles didn't usually mess things up and when he said something was off about Theo, Liam knew that something was off about Theo.

"You know mom's rule! Now take me home!" Liam demanded which only made Aden angrier.

"I'll text you." Theo mumbled before he quickly walked away leaving Aden with one pissed off look on her face.

"What the fûck is wrong with you! Why do you have to ruin every single good thing I have! God I hate you!" Aden screamed at Liam as she got inside of her car and slammed the door quickly.

You would have thought the whole world went silent for a split second because at this point nothing could be heard for miles except Aden's loud screams.