0.06 Dazed

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear."

"You are more than welcome to stay here, you know if you want to" Theo mumbled through Aden's hair which was currently smothering him with her current position laid on his chest.

Aden liked it here, she felt safe with Theo, she felt as if her life wasn't completely shitty for once.

Aden had already decided that she would pretend that Theo was a normal human being and not a psychotic wolf like creature like her brother.

"I can really stay?" Aden asked as she felt Theo's fingers slowly running down her body.

"Yeah, of course." Theo told the blonde as he looped his fingers into her belt loops.

Aden wasn't sure what would happen next or if she would even attempt to stop what would happen next.

She wanted a distraction and at the moment she didn't care how slutty it made her. Aden wanted to forget everything and she thought that Theo was the best was to do that.

Aden felt Theo's hands on the front of her jeans and then heard the sound of he button being opened.

"Are you okay with this?" Theo asked only to not receive an answer.

Aden knew what was happening but she was completely zoned out.

"Aden?- Aden?"

Theo shook Aden's shoulders in attempt to receive a response from her.

"Aden!"

"What?" Aden answered like nothing had even happened.

"You were completely zoned..." Theo told her as he sat up with her body still pressed against his chest.

Aden didn't know what was wrong with her, the only thing she could think of that had her messed up would have been the pain medication that her step dad had given her at the hospital.

"Let's just go to sleep?" Aden suggested as she made her way out of Theo's grasp and laid down beside him.

"Yeah sure..."