0.12 Let's Make Mistakes

"Is it really a mistake if it was exactly what you wanted at one time?"

WARNING!

Sexual Content Below..

Read at your own risk!

Aden slowly brought her hand up to the large brown door before knocking. She wasn't sure if she was making a mistake by coming here or not, but she didn't care. She watched as the door opened to reveal Theo with a shocked look on his face like she was the last person he would ever expect to show up on his front porch.

"Fućk you!" Aden spat as she forcefully pushed Theo into the nearest wall before crashing her lips into his.

Theo thought he was dreaming that the girl he had tortured earlier was at his house and had him pinned up against the wall, kissing him. But he wasn't dreaming and Aden was very much kissing him even though they both knew how wrong this was; however neither one of them even thought to stop it.

Theo broke the kiss after needing to catch his breath for a second only to flip their positions to where Aden was now the one pinned against the wall. He quickly reattached his lips to Aden's neck earning a loud moan from her.

Aden removed her hands from their current position in Theo's hair only to place them onto of the button of his jeans. She fiddled with the button of Theo's jeans as she felt Theo's hands up the back of her shirt attempting to unclasp her bra.

Seconds later the two were both completely clothesless and lying on the hardwood floor with one on top of the other.

"Is this you or your alter ego?" Theo smirks as he stares at the beautiful girl beneath him before bringing his head back down to suck on her neck.

"I could ask you the same question." Aden breathes.

"I. Really. Fućking. Hate. You." Aden says slowly with her teeth clinched together.

"Are you sure about that?" Theo questions as he thrusts one last time into Aden finally earning a scream from the blondes mouth before he pulls out.

"I'm sure." Aden states as she gets up off of the hardwood floor and begins to quickly put her clothes back on.

"Why are you really here Aden? I know you didn't come over here just for a quick fućk. What is it that you really want?" Theo questions suspicious of the girl standing in front of him.

"I want to make a deal."